NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Was super into my feels when that scene with Gustavo and Pablo came on, reminds me of me and my cousins. Wagner is great man, I'll miss him.

Season 3 tho...I'm ready.

Was super into my feels when that scene with Gustavo and Pablo came on, reminds me of me and my cousins. Wagner is great man, I'll miss him.

That scene was AWESOME...had me feeling sympathy for Pabs....the Gustavo character was incredibly well done, everything really did go to **** when Carillo took him out....he was Pabs voice of reason and literally the only one that could check him.

Gustavo was the closest person to him in the world period #1, when Gustavo died, a piece of Pablo died as well

Last edited:

That scene was AWESOME...had me feeling sympathy for Pabs....the Gustavo character was incredibly well done, everything really did go to **** when Carillo took him out....he was Pabs voice of reason and literally the only one that could check him.

It was a nice scene, but I was like "hurry up lemme see this clown get murked"

Was was laughing when they finished him off, and howling when his punk as mom was crying over him.

My only feelings of sympathy I had was that I wished I was here to comfort my girl Tatalicious. Even though she is a low key idiot

Last edited:
Yea his kids were really the only semi-sympathetic figures in the whole clan. Tata was for other reasons :evil:

Límon is a POS, period.

I almost felt sorry for Pablo, but then I remembered how he played that Jaime kid in season 1 and didn't even mind.

President Gaviria was a-hole too for letting the former presidents daughter die. He wouldn't have been like that if it was one of his own children.

Límon is a POS, period.

I almost felt sorry for Pablo, but then I remembered how he played that Jaime kid in season 1 and didn't even mind.

President Gaviria was a-hole too for letting the former presidents daughter die. He wouldn't have been like that if it was one of his own children.

Lemon is a murdering pos too though.

What did he do that makes him a systematic character, except staying loyal (mainly because he wasn't caught) to his terrorist drug dealing boss?

Last edited:
He shot her by mistake from her flinching/moving, he always had good intentions

Noob question. Started watching season 1 a few days ago on a streaming website and all episodes were subtitled. Im on season 2 ep 5 now and starting from this episode there arent any subs. Are all episodes normally unsubbed?

He is a murder, how chose to work for a terrorist, and stayed loyal to a terrorist

FDB
Nope I meant what I said

I could careless how popular Pablo was, dude was a terrorist that blew up lil kids. Someone's moral compass gotta be all the way ****** up to still view someone like that as a hero

LemonLime is a **** boy for choosing to work for him, and staying loyal to him

I understand the system that created dudes like Lemonade, doesn't excuse his actions, and sympathy went out the door the second he killed for Pablo

What did he do that makes him a systematic character, except staying loyal (mainly because he wasn't caught) to his terrorist drug dealing boss?

He was a product of the environment, you gotta understand, to a lot of low class citizens of the slums of Medellin, Pablo was a HERO at first....the common man LOVED THAT DUDE...trust me, I lived in Colombia till the year he got murked....he did a lot of good for the poor, until he started blatantly killing women and children to make a point, that's when he lost the love of the common man....Limon, grew up poor in a barrio which Escobar built....he idolized this man, still he was clean and a good man, until La Chica recruited him...from that point forth, he was lost....when he shot Maritza it was an accident almost, but his lack of empathy or remorse after the fact, showed he was far too gone, it really isn't hard to sympathize with dude when you really think about it....still I agree, he became a murderer and I don't really feel bad for how his life came to end or Pabs....but his path to the end is more what I sympathize with.

Is so easy for a good man to lose his way in a country like Colombia, specially around that time and specially when you grew up poor....you are not left with many options.

He was a product of the environment, you gotta understand, to a lot of low class citizens of the slums of Medellin, Pablo was a HERO at first....the common man LOVED THAT DUDE...trust me, I lived in Colombia till the year he got murked....he did a lot of good for the poor, until he started blatantly killing women and children to make a point, that's when he lost the love of the common man....Limon, grew up poor in a barrio which Escobar built....he idolized this man, still he was clean and a good man, until La Chica recruited him...from that point forth, he was lost....when he shot Maritza it was an accident almost, but his lack of empathy or remorse after the fact, showed he was far too gone, it really isn't hard to sympathize with dude when you really think about it....still I agree, he became a murderer and I don't really feel bad for how his life came to end or Pabs....but his path to the end is more what I sympathize with.

Is so easy for a good man to lose his way in a country like Colombia, specially around that time and specially when you grew up poor....you are not left with many options.

Pablo Escobar was a terrorist that killed innocent people including children.

I can understand the system that produces dudes like Limon, I understand why someone like him would idolize Pablo, but that doesn't mean I will excuse their actions. Idolizing Escobar is one thing, helping him reign down terror on others is another. Hell if all Limon did was drive Pablo around then I could feel some sort of sympathy for ole boy.

Once you cross that line, **** you. So once Limon killed that cop, **** him

Last edited:
Nope I meant what I said

I could careless how popular Pablo was, dude was a terrorist that blew up lil kids. Someone's moral compass gotta be all the way ****** up to still view someone like that as a hero

LemonLime is a **** boy for choosing to work for him, and staying loyal to him

I understand the system that created dudes like Lemonade, doesn't excuse his actions, and sympathy went out the door the second he killed for Pablo

Pabs didn't do those things at first bro....lmao by the time he started blowing kids to pieces these dudes were so far in that there was really no way out....I'm sure there were loyal to him a lot based on fear....Limon saw this dude as someone who cared for his people when no government did.

One of the most powerful lines of the entire series was when Pabs was talking to his lawyer after the little boy gave the statement on TV which was ignored by the president for obvious reasons.

"Los Hombres de Siempre no les interesan los Niños de nunca"

Deeeeep

Pablo Escobar was a terrorist that killed innocent people including children.

I can understand the system that produces dudes like Limon, I understand why someone like him would idolize Pablo, but that doesn't mean I will excuse their actions. Idolizing Escobar is one thing, helping him reign down terror on others is another. Hell if all Limon did was drive Pablo around then I could feel some sort of sympathy for ole boy.

Once you cross that line, **** you. So once Limon killed that cop, **** him

I agree with you fam...lmaoooo wether he was forced by fear or loyalty, he made his choices.

What I'm saying is, life in that time in Colombia wasn't easy for anyone....a good choice or a bad one, probably didn't matter much...

Did you empathized with Carillo?

Back
Top Bottom