NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

This season was amazing fellas. I didn't think the show could get better after Pablo's story ended but seasons 3 and 4 have been awesome. Neto and Rafa had me in tears.

really good season

great scene with pena near the end, it makes me think about how hard felix worked to bring stability to the drug trade in mexico

the wait for season 2 :smh:

Last edited:
I enjoyed it, I wouldn’t put it above any of the previous seasons, only because their whole operation seemed so irrelevant to what Pablo and the Ochoa’s were running, even down to how gruesome and ABOUT that life the Colombian cartels were, like these dudes Cosme across kind of soft....acting was top tho and who’s the narrator? Is it still my dude from season 1/2?

It was dope seeing Pablo in his prime again...

I read a write up on S4, and they talked “bad” about it but said it was watchable.

Started a second article stating roughly the same and decided I wouldn’t read any more rubbish.

I don’t need some read some backwash about how this Season doesn’t have enough of what S1-3 had.

This is BY FAR the best Season.
Don’t even compare it in the way it’s being compared.
This is an orgy.

Im curious as to why some of you are saying this is BY FARRRR the best season?...That seems like a reach, but please do tell why you thought it was so much better...

One thing I disliked and my wife kind of thought the same, was the pacing...one episode these cats was farmers, the next episode Felix was The Godfather and Rafa had a mansion with all the bells and whistles....also the whole storyline of Rafa and that white girl was stupid...was that fictional? Because that **** came off sooooo cliche

Why it’s better?

That’s easy.
I will sum it up in one word.

Content

THats not saying much...are you saying the story of how these guys organized themselves is more interesting than 3 whole seasons about Pablo and the Cali cartel?

As far as content goes, this was just a cat and mouse game between a beat down DEA and this rising star in the weed industry, a story that wasn’t too compelling being that it ran parallel to the rise of the coke game which was sooooo much of a larger scale, so much that the second half of this season was spent with Felix trying to get in on it, while everyone else still pushing for weed....I’m sure the next seasons will be better as this is a great set up and would have been much better to me if we didn’t already get 3 seasons of wilddddd development in the cole industry and Colombian cartels, do to me this felt like we had started over, from an entertainment standing Im legit not sure how ya figure this delivered more than the first 3 seasons, there is just soooooo much more to witness with the Colombian Cartels, there was Pablo’s rise and fall as well as the rise and fall of the Cali cartels and how those two institutions functioned and fought each other....along with the DEA trying to bust both institutions, also Pablo’s story itself is far more interesting than Felix’s and Pablo was much more of a G than him too.

Best thing about this season were the performances delivered by the actors, but to say content is BY FAR better...that’s a reach fam..you are here comparing 10 episodes to 3 prior seasons

Thats not saying much...are you saying the story of how these guys organized themselves is more interesting than 3 whole seasons about Pablo and the Cali cartel?

I'm saying that story they are telling in Season 4 is much more appealing.
Setting is also better.
I feel like I know each and every character.
When folks say "problems with Pace" I say "great character development"

I'm saying that story they are telling in Season 4 is much more appealing.
Setting is also better.
I feel like I know each and every character.
When folks say "problems with Pace" I say "great character development"

The story they are telling is pretty much the same one they told in the other seasons, with actually less time to develop, lesser known characters and a much smaller scale, they even made it a point to mention it in the series, coke game vs weed game, these dudes in Mexico at that time were dealing with child’s play in comparison, maybe in the next seasons the story gets more compelling, but this season is a very basic beginning with great acting...which would have been cool if we already didn’t have 3 whole seasons of straight up savagery and quite possibly the most interesting story told in international drug trade, I’m sorry...but not much can compare to what Pablo did and what his name means and we witness that rise to fall from beginning to end over the span of 3 seasons....not sure how you figure this season in 10 episodes actually had better character development.

It's all subjective, opinion vs another opinion. No need to get all offensive and question one another about it lol

This is true, it is subjective....but to come over here and say is BY FAR better...I gotta question HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE....being that the OG series was pretty damn flawless throughout 3 seasons

The biggest WOW moments was when they introduced Chapo and when they filmed the scenes with the Ochoa brothers and Pablo.

Mans Felix went from pretty much a nobody at the kings table where he was getting laughed at, to The Godfather of the Mexican drugtrade in a span of 3 episodes...that’s not good pacing or character development, also Politicians knew best to **** with Pablo, my dude Felix up until the last episode was pretty much their lapdog, dude settled for whatever terms were given to him and never set his own demands...mans was soft AF in comparison to the Colombian kingpins.

Last edited:
Character development doesn't have to be done in 8 episodes to be good.

The point of Character Development is for the audience to get to know the characters.

To me it sounds like your Saying Pablo was the King and on a different level therefor his Series is better.
I like S4.
I've prefaced why. Debating it is kind of :lol:
The story they are telling is pretty much the same one they told in the other seasons, with actually less time to develop, lesser known characters and a much smaller scale, they even made it a point to mention it in the series, coke game vs weed game, these dudes in Mexico at that time were dealing with child’s play in comparison, maybe in the next seasons the story gets more compelling, but this season is a very basic beginning with great acting...which would have been cool if we already didn’t have 3 whole seasons of straight up savagery and quite possibly the most interesting story told in international drug trade, I’m sorry...but not much can compare to what Pablo did and what his name means and we witness that rise to fall from beginning to end over the span of 3 seasons....not sure how you figure this season in 10 episodes actually had better character development.
This is telling, and nothing wrong with liking S1-2 better because of that.
I sure won't try and tell you where that thinking is right or wrong.

NARCOS as a whole is next level, s1-4......everyone can have a favorite season

Last edited:
Just finished season 4. It’s prolly my favorite since season 1. Great show overall. I feel next season is gonna be even more gritty. I read somewhere that if it’s a season 5 it’s gonna focus primarily on Felix. As oppose to S4 is about Felix/Kiki. I’m interested in seeing how they develop El Chapo. OAN, like someone said above me I hope they do a Griselda Blanco/Miami season and the cocaine wars there and maybe tie in Charles Cosby/Oakland

saw episode 5 last night.

prime pablo and the hippos :wow:

season is great so far. should finish it this weekend.

Who ever created this Narcos series deserves and Oscar, Golden Globe, etc. etc. Trying not to binge watch but seeing Pablo again and seeing Chapo in this season *PRICELESS*

This might be one of only 2-3 net shows where I never ever forward past the opening credits. This song is so ill... When I started S4 Ep1, my son came in to show me something on the youtubes & I said boy don't you ever disturb me when this song is playing or when I'm watching the Narcos opening credits... :lol:

This might be one of only 2-3 net shows where I never ever forward past the opening credits. This song is so ill... When I started S4 Ep1, my son came in to show me something on the youtubes & I said boy don't you ever disturb me when this song is playing or when I'm watching the Narcos opening credits... :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man I've been humming this song the whole week ...dope

Back
Top Bottom