NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

The wife who play Pablo wife is too bad man. I need me a spainsh chick now after constantly watching her :pimp:

My favorite character on the show by far, his damns tank has been on E for the entire series
pepper thy angus
My man came back from Spain with his sack hanging so low it gave Pablo nightmares. Episode 3 will go down as my favorite of this series. How he died was some BS though, especially that cheesy part with pablo returning the bullet. Pena is a better man than me, I would have killed Maritza as soon as I found her  

Damn Pena got denied the backup when he was at the spot and saw Velasco giving the baf to Limon, I was thinking "call Berna call Berna".....

That's exactly what he did too
pimp.gif

Erased damn near all of them in less than a minute and swooped up Velasco.

That efficiency bruvs,  It's on!

Last edited:
My man came back from Spain with his sack hanging so low it gave Pablo nightmares. Episode 3 will go down as my favorite of this series. How he died was some BS though, especially that cheesy part with pablo returning the bullet. Pena is a better man than me, I would have killed Maritza as soon as I found her  

It wasn't her fault, that boy Pabs was playing chess while the rest of the squad was playing checkers, straight played them all....Pablo knew he had to get rid of Carillo, only dude to have that man SHOOKED.

The Castaño Bros were straight savages, I remember a time in Colombia just like that, I came to the US the year Pablo got killed 1992 :lol:

Last edited:
Just finished season 2 hijueputas! 

Pablos wife is so damn sexy to me oh my gad who got them pics of her doe 
nerd.gif

At what point does this show become dangerous to make? If they keep going, they'll eventually have to make seasons about Cartels that still function today.

Last edited:
Great two seasons :pimp:

... The third ... .... well... not so excited as yet

Last edited:
Such a dope show. Started to re watch the first season after I finished the second .

Can't wait Til they make a season 3. They have to.

Gonna be a long year

Last edited:
I really don't know how they'll have a cast that can top what we had these past seasons....doubt Murphy sticks around, his man is done, Oberyn Peña is probably back to take on the Cali cartel, who are cool, but I can't rely on them to carry out an entire season....they not really about that action, more about strategy and that $$$$ but they are the ones that connect us to the drug world in Mexico and their own cartels, which are straight savages....so I'm sure that's the direction they'll go....I just don't know, they have some huge shoes to fill, Pabs storyline was flawless.

I really don't know how they'll have a cast that can top what we had these past seasons....doubt Murphy sticks around, his man is done, Oberyn Peña is probably back to take on the Cali cartel, who are cool, but I can't rely on them to carry out an entire season....they not really about that action, more about strategy and that $$$$ but they are the ones that connect us to the drug world in Mexico and their own cartels, which are straight savages....so I'm sure that's the direction they'll go....I just don't know, they have some huge shoes to fill, Pabs storyline was flawless.

I was kinda hoping they just get out of Colombia all together. We got the Pablo story let's head to Miami and see what's popping in 80s.

I was kinda hoping they just get out of Colombia all together. We got the Pablo story let's head to Miami and see what's popping in 80s.

The whole thing with the Mariel boat lift and huge murder rates in Miami during the time , could make a great show.

If you have ever seen cocaine Cowboys , Carlos lehder is a huge piece in that. I think if they got the right cast to fill in , the show could be just as good.

Back
Top Bottom