NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Just finished episode 6. I feel like they threw us a tease when the DEA Boss chick went to CIA Bill and mentioned about them having an operation looking into the Cali Cartel. Perhaps the show goes in that direction, I believe the same thing happened with the spanish novela version of Pablo Escobar..

Just finished S2 episode 4... yikes. A smooth swerve there.

Last edited:
Only one epsiode left for me in seaosn 2.

I was hoping they would kill La Kiki :smh: , ******* hate that dude

I was wondering if the two old guys in the bar at the end were them, really think it was.
958427_35658b53a06a41d78bd5d312f5ad6892.jpg_srz_693_451_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

yup.

I was wondering why the camera lingered on those two dudes,i thought it was a flash forward for a sec.

This Murphy and Pena??

Edit. Oh snap it is!

Last edited:
Finished S2 yesterday, why do you guys think Cali Cartel shouldn't get season 3?  Cali Cartel was run by 4 Billionaires at the head and I would say had a more sophisicated business model than medellin cartel and ended up generating larger revenues.  It's after Cali with the Norte Del Valle Cartel when Colombian cartels became a lot less smaller and less powerful than Medellin and Cali

Yeah Cali should def get a season, they get so little media as is which is amazing given their reach and influence. I'm sure there were big dog moves that make you go woah that can be told now that it's been long enough. Especially with the CIA backing for some time.

The hallucination at the end with the homie Gustavo really had me in my feels for Pabs....dude was a murderous sociopath, but he was a monster created by his surroundings and before his ego pushed him to make crucial decisions based on emotions, that man did ALOT for the poor people of Medellin that the government didn't care much for, he had the people behind him before he started acting REALLY crazy and bombing everyone....to see how his empire crumbled and he was down to just one loyal sicario, was actually pretty sad...you would think Medellin was gonna be at peace with his death, but the city saw so much more bloodshed after he was gone, there was no hyerchy to follow, just gangs running lose armed and killing everyone and anyone....it wasn't till recent years that Medallo turned it around....haven't been back in about 13 years, last time I went home I saw a lot of dudes in wheelchairs because of these gang wars...a lot of dudes I went to elementary school with, dead....I thank God everyday my moms found a way out for me....I wasn't built for that life.

Limon had a pretty crazy development, went from being the driver to pulling triggers real quick. At the end when he asked Pablo who Nelson Mandela was you can just tell Limon was someone that grew up in poverty and never had much education. Just a product of the environment

Episode 4...
Can't believe Limon set up the homie Carrillo!
It worked. He saved his homegirl. Carrillo was just another malparido, puta cop to him.
Limon had a pretty crazy development, went from being the driver to pulling triggers real quick. At the end when he asked Pablo who Nelson Mandela was you can just tell Limon was someone that grew up in poverty and never had much education. Just a product of the environment
He had one of the most tragic stories. What he does at the end shows how far he's gone down. I think he said that he grew up in one of the towns that Escobar gave money to or something like that. He probably grew up admiring as well as fearing Escobar. 
Blackie looks like the middle child between Jerome from Martin and Don Cheadle
LOL

Lulz @ everyone in here using paisa slang :rofl:

:pimp:

Nitpick moment, my fellow Colombians will understand, why the ***** was Pabs referring to AREPAS as "pasticas" :x

Also, props to Wagner. His Spanish improved this season, at least imo.

Sure did, besides his accent dude did an amazing acting job, I know a lot of people were upset about his accent, but his portrayal was great, enough for me to overlook his accent.

I loved the xmas scene, they really captured the essence of what I remember mas back home to be like, without the decapitated bodies hanging from the fences :lol:

After watching the whole show, it made me think about ole girl I use to see last year. I remember her telling me she came to the US with her mom when she was 5 to escape the **** that was going down in Colombia. She didn't tell me much but her pops was in the game over there (he's gone btw). Her pops gave her and her mom racks to leave the country. She and her mom had to change their last name so no one would track them while in the states. Her last name was Moncada :wow: crazy.

Last edited:
After watching the whole show, it made me think about ole girl I use to see last year. I remember her telling me she came to the US with her mom when she was 5 to escape the **** that was going down in Colombia. She didn't tell me much but her pops was in the game over there (he's gone btw). Her pops gave her and her mom racks to leave the country. She and her mom had to change their last name so no one would track them while in the states. Her last name was Moncada :wow: crazy.

I think Judy Moncada was a fictional character of the show :lol:

But I'm sure the story your homegirl told you was probably true anyways.

The way TaTa was when she found out about pablo at the end
frown.gif
frown.gif

Folks still sleepin on the show because of subtitles LOOOOL smh

Back
Top Bottom