NEVADA STATE ATHLETIC COMMISSION: PETITION TO OVERTURN PACQUIAO/BRADLEY FIGHT!!...PLEASE SIGN

And what does this do? Don't see it happening. You can say what the judges did was wrong, but how can you prove that it was against code/law?

laugh.gif

Let it go.

im Filipino,

Let it go. this is how boxing is and how it probably will be for a while

Just shut up already, lets this sport die in peace

DHL VS Thrindad
Lewis VS Hoilyfield 1 that was called a draw
sweet pea VS  JCC
mosley VS DHL 2
Sturm VS DHL
Roy Jones in the olympics

ALL worse then what happened saturday night and none of them got overturned so why would this

I like the cause, but saw your caps locked COMIC SANS font and laughed out loud. Sorry brah... no help from me.

let it go

vegas won

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home...."

let it go..and
laugh.gif
at you for posting it here.. you know dudes here are buncha mayweather swag money cash bling d riders

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 i see we got a bunch of jokesters that came in and replied!!!......its ok no big deal i wasnt the 1 who created it, but i signed it and was just postin it for those boxing fans out ther who cared......yea gas break alot of people do be analyzing way too much now of days!!!

You're not getting the bigger picture though. I won't fault you for your intentions but this is bigger than you, us or a measly petition. It's a symptom of the sport and unfortunately it's not changing any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom