Never date someone young immature girls/ladies..vent

Never date a girl younger than you. They will rip your brain into pieces and urinate all over  it. They do not give a rat-%+% about anyone but themselves seriously. Whether they want you to spoil them, take them shopping, take them to fine dining. Sorry to vent.
No pedo here, im talking 18+. Post your stories of your past relationships in which the female was younger than you. Are they all so young minded!?

Never date a girl younger than you. They will rip your brain into pieces and urinate all over  it. They do not give a rat-%+% about anyone but themselves seriously. Whether they want you to spoil them, take them shopping, take them to fine dining. Sorry to vent.
No pedo here, im talking 18+. Post your stories of your past relationships in which the female was younger than you. Are they all so young minded!?

they hate being lied to. even about the smallest things.

they also think that we're talking to them just because we want sex. DUH! my prereq for a GF is a bachelors degree!

they hate being lied to. even about the smallest things.

they also think that we're talking to them just because we want sex. DUH! my prereq for a GF is a bachelors degree!

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Never date a girl younger than you. They will rip your brain into pieces and urinate all of it. They do not give a rat-@+* about anyone but themselves seriously. Whether they want you to spoil them, take them shopping, take them to fine dining. Sorry to vent.

My dude you must be doing it wrong.  You gotta be a friend/father/pimp all in one. I suggest you become more alpha my man.  Go watch The Mack and then post what you learned.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Never date a girl younger than you. They will rip your brain into pieces and urinate all of it. They do not give a rat-@+* about anyone but themselves seriously. Whether they want you to spoil them, take them shopping, take them to fine dining. Sorry to vent.

My dude you must be doing it wrong.  You gotta be a friend/father/pimp all in one. I suggest you become more alpha my man.  Go watch The Mack and then post what you learned.

Best time to get them is after 18, but before they are jaded. For some that number is 20, others later, but rarely does a female make it to 25 unjaded. Catch em young and mold em, if it don't work, let another dude hold em.

Best time to get them is after 18, but before they are jaded. For some that number is 20, others later, but rarely does a female make it to 25 unjaded. Catch em young and mold em, if it don't work, let another dude hold em.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Since leaving college, that's difficult to find as it is, let alone stumble upon someone worth "molding."
As for OP's question. I've always done better dating older females. But even older females I've been encountering seem pretty immature (didn't get the let me get manipulated phase out of their system). With that said I just don't know anymore 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Since leaving college, that's difficult to find as it is, let alone stumble upon someone worth "molding."
As for OP's question. I've always done better dating older females. But even older females I've been encountering seem pretty immature (didn't get the let me get manipulated phase out of their system). With that said I just don't know anymore 
tired.gif

OP doing it wrong

they young so anything impresses them...... be that dude

I guess you went mall shopping before laying the pipe

OP doing it wrong

they young so anything impresses them...... be that dude

I guess you went mall shopping before laying the pipe

Chicks don't have to be young to be immature... I'm 27 and was kicking it with this 30yr old chick, OMG I was talking to her on the phone on my new Thunderbolt two days after it came out, and I don't even remember what she said, but it made me throw my phone across the room. Women in general are two categories, Ladies and Girls, they can be 18 to 80, there is only two choices.

Chicks don't have to be young to be immature... I'm 27 and was kicking it with this 30yr old chick, OMG I was talking to her on the phone on my new Thunderbolt two days after it came out, and I don't even remember what she said, but it made me throw my phone across the room. Women in general are two categories, Ladies and Girls, they can be 18 to 80, there is only two choices.

all my chicks have been younger than me..........im actually not interested in a older woman

all my chicks have been younger than me..........im actually not interested in a older woman

Back
Top Bottom