Never date someone young immature girls/ladies..vent

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

basically my issue with immature girls is their constant need for attention. I mean yeah your my gf, but let a man have his time once in a while. We just got back from DISNEYLAND, i literally hate that place. She texts me saying your miserable and I had a miserable time with you. Moreover, these immature girls have the constant need for us Men to take them shopping, spoiling them rotten, taking them to the finest of restaurants and simply tricking out for them. When is the generation of INDEPENDENT women going to roll out!?
Maybe I am not looking hard enough

Wow. Shes an unappreciative @#%!!#$!*. Smh @ girls these days.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

basically my issue with immature girls is their constant need for attention. I mean yeah your my gf, but let a man have his time once in a while. We just got back from DISNEYLAND, i literally hate that place. She texts me saying your miserable and I had a miserable time with you. Moreover, these immature girls have the constant need for us Men to take them shopping, spoiling them rotten, taking them to the finest of restaurants and simply tricking out for them. When is the generation of INDEPENDENT women going to roll out!?
Maybe I am not looking hard enough

Wow. Shes an unappreciative @#%!!#$!*. Smh @ girls these days.

Originally Posted by lol

Youngins be bringin too much drama.
I agree! 
tired.gif

If you are taking a girl to Disneyland and taking her fine dining and it's not your long term girl you are doing it all wrong my friend. You have to establish early what the framework for the dynamics of the relationship are going to be. If you come out the gate trickin and talking about what yoU have, you plant that seed. The maturity thing is all relative, I know 18 year old girls more mature that 33 year olds. This really has to do with what type of females you are dealing with, if you are dealing with young girls with daddy issues you are going to have a hard time dealing with her emotions. Play your cards right and don't be typical, that is the way you really intrigue women.

If you are taking a girl to Disneyland and taking her fine dining and it's not your long term girl you are doing it all wrong my friend. You have to establish early what the framework for the dynamics of the relationship are going to be. If you come out the gate trickin and talking about what yoU have, you plant that seed. The maturity thing is all relative, I know 18 year old girls more mature that 33 year olds. This really has to do with what type of females you are dealing with, if you are dealing with young girls with daddy issues you are going to have a hard time dealing with her emotions. Play your cards right and don't be typical, that is the way you really intrigue women.

My girl is younger than me. I think its a plus, like posters above said you gotta be their friend/father/pimp in one. If you can do that, they will respect you, love you, and be totally dedicated to you. Some young girls are just to young for relationships and etc, in that case it doesnt matter what you do it will still end badly. But you find that young girl that you can mold into the perfect wifey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nothin better son. Play on playa

My girl is younger than me. I think its a plus, like posters above said you gotta be their friend/father/pimp in one. If you can do that, they will respect you, love you, and be totally dedicated to you. Some young girls are just to young for relationships and etc, in that case it doesnt matter what you do it will still end badly. But you find that young girl that you can mold into the perfect wifey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Exactly - Im 27 and have a whole bunch of 18-20s that are down with me - I only smash once or twice, let them see what im worth, then I treat em like an annoying lil cousin - dont answer their calls for weeks, ignore them on FB and twitter, and pretty much post how much fun stuff im doing with other girls that are more mature and out of their league.

- in return these chicks will jump thru hoops for my attention - I even suggest which guy they shud date, sometimes I even hook them up with my lil homies

Last week one text me saying shes out on a date - I told her to tell the guy I was her brother and was sick, and she should bring me dinner...

Homegirl made the dude buy me a Ny strip and drop it off.

Moral of the story is : Immature girls/women just want to be Pimped and Piped

Oh and the girls my age work twice as hard to keep me around them, cause they know I have a bunch of youngins hanging around me.

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Exactly - Im 27 and have a whole bunch of 18-20s that are down with me - I only smash once or twice, let them see what im worth, then I treat em like an annoying lil cousin - dont answer their calls for weeks, ignore them on FB and twitter, and pretty much post how much fun stuff im doing with other girls that are more mature and out of their league.

- in return these chicks will jump thru hoops for my attention - I even suggest which guy they shud date, sometimes I even hook them up with my lil homies

Last week one text me saying shes out on a date - I told her to tell the guy I was her brother and was sick, and she should bring me dinner...

Homegirl made the dude buy me a Ny strip and drop it off.

Moral of the story is : Immature girls/women just want to be Pimped and Piped

Oh and the girls my age work twice as hard to keep me around them, cause they know I have a bunch of youngins hanging around me.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

LetItShine24 wrote:

Never date a girl younger than you. They will rip your brain into pieces and urinate all of it. They do not give a rat-@+* about anyone but themselves seriously. Whether they want you to spoil them, take them shopping, take them to fine dining. Sorry to vent.

No pedo here, im talking 18+. Post your stories of your past relationships in which the female was younger than you. Are they all so young minded!?

My dude you must be doing it wrong.  You gotta be a friend/father/pimp all in one. I suggest you become more alpha my man.  Go watch The Mack and then post what you learned.

laugh.gif

21 and older, let another _ mold her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

LetItShine24 wrote:

Never date a girl younger than you. They will rip your brain into pieces and urinate all of it. They do not give a rat-@+* about anyone but themselves seriously. Whether they want you to spoil them, take them shopping, take them to fine dining. Sorry to vent.

No pedo here, im talking 18+. Post your stories of your past relationships in which the female was younger than you. Are they all so young minded!?

My dude you must be doing it wrong.  You gotta be a friend/father/pimp all in one. I suggest you become more alpha my man.  Go watch The Mack and then post what you learned.

laugh.gif

21 and older, let another _ mold her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had one younger than me at one point. I swear this chick didn't trust me for s#$%. Not to say that it can't happen with women of all ages, but this girl was on some other s#$%.
She swore I was f##$ing every girl that I said hi to.

I go to the bathroom. She say you got a b$%^ in there?

I got to the store. She says.. Is that b#$% at the store?

I had to cut her a@# loose man.

I had one younger than me at one point. I swear this chick didn't trust me for s#$%. Not to say that it can't happen with women of all ages, but this girl was on some other s#$%.
She swore I was f##$ing every girl that I said hi to.

I go to the bathroom. She say you got a b$%^ in there?

I got to the store. She says.. Is that b#$% at the store?

I had to cut her a@# loose man.

I got this young chick, she so immature
She like, "Why you don't buy me Reeboks no more?"
Like to show out in public, throw tantrums on the floor
Gotta toss a couple dollars, just to shut up her holla

I got this young chick, she so immature
She like, "Why you don't buy me Reeboks no more?"
Like to show out in public, throw tantrums on the floor
Gotta toss a couple dollars, just to shut up her holla

Back
Top Bottom