Never date someone young immature girls/ladies..vent

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif

females dont have to be young(er than you) to be immature.. 

this

Never meet a bi*** that didn't need a lil guidance  
Plus... EVERY SINGLE girl/women never knows what they really want and usually go for self unless you give them a reason to be clingy.

No simps, trickin bread isn't the answer. Layin' down the pipe consistently before you have a title with the shawty is though.
pimp.gif

Never meet a bi*** that didn't need a lil guidance  
Plus... EVERY SINGLE girl/women never knows what they really want and usually go for self unless you give them a reason to be clingy.

No simps, trickin bread isn't the answer. Layin' down the pipe consistently before you have a title with the shawty is though.
pimp.gif

Doing it wrong and age doesn't determine whether a female is mature or not, there are plenty of other factors that determine that. I've talked to girls a couple years younger who's heads were on straight and I've talked to girls a couple years older who were out of their mind.

Doing it wrong and age doesn't determine whether a female is mature or not, there are plenty of other factors that determine that. I've talked to girls a couple years younger who's heads were on straight and I've talked to girls a couple years older who were out of their mind.

I exclusively date older women (younger ones just aren't appealing to me,) and I can reaffirm everything in this thread.

A female can be 18 or 80. Age does not determine maturity.

I exclusively date older women (younger ones just aren't appealing to me,) and I can reaffirm everything in this thread.

Originally Posted by soltheman

This.

And I like young 15-25 year old chicks, But if a 40 year old cougar comes by, I ain't even mad.

Originally Posted by soltheman

This.

And I like young 15-25 year old chicks, But if a 40 year old cougar comes by, I ain't even mad.

Back
Top Bottom