NEVER GO TO FNL IN FAIR OAKS

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

Ps. whats with the "black dude/black lady" !%@$? I can't be the only person getting annoyed by that
...and I'm not even black.

But yea, you fumble by not simply going to just do a return and coming back later (or going to another FNL, think they even apply online) to buy with thecoupon. The store handle it wrong too, being the adults and since it isn't their personally money you asking for... they could have simply done areturn and dead it OR stuck to the part that reads "can't be applied on already purchased stuff" and sent you home.

If you feel the need to complain, do so, you have all the "rights" to do so and seeing as you still have some valid reason to complain go ahead...but you don't have to mention the race when doing so.

Also, like someone else said... all this for $10 bucks!?!??? At this point, I would just return the shoes and dead the whole thing... efff'em!

Originally Posted by 2Guard

the blacks are ruining everything...
*Ques up Uncle Ruckus from The Boondocks*
laugh.gif

I never shopped at a FL (minus a hookup) after Montomery Mall (forgot its "new" name) ain't let "negus" try on shoes on release day forJs.
laugh.gif

In all seriousness, contacting/complaining at Finish Line is like complaining to a "manager" you request to talk to over the phone about a rude"courtesy" call you received.

Once you are gone, the DM will give the employee a high five and pat on the back...

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Why do you have to mention that he was black?
sorry eryone for mentioning the race
i nvr meant to be a racist
i was just tryna specify them cuz idk their names
that day there were so many employees
a spanish lady and a guy (the guys a senior in ma school i think) three asian guys including the manager i think, im asian too
and i think there was one white guy with spiky hair i think
again sorry if u guys didnt feel good cuz of mentionin the race

lol... Like Eddie said FX... dont off yourself over it...

I think the DMV forum should all take one day and describe everyone by their race just to see how it would go.

So I went into this Skrip club right to see this Pink toe everyone was talkin about. Well this bartender who was also a pink toe came over and put one of thosenice pink hoo ha's on my shoulder.

Well I went crazy... Pink Toes everywhere. Not one Black female anywhere.. No Brown, Black, Carmel, Mocha, Gentle ChoCho or Rubarb Extract... I was confused.

So I asked the yellow Pinay if shed have a threesome with me and the other cracka ace cracka ho was more acrue than cracka....

She said yes.

Ahhhhhh.... The Joys of light hearted racism.. lol

Oh back to your story...

I think its ok if you call someone black.. just dont call them sea urchen black or Porch Monkey Brown. We dont really like that. Should you say black alot. Tryto mix in other people you noticed in the store. Like brown people or light red.

That will make the story better.

u should report i to corporate cuz no matter what the case is they should NEVER treat a customer like that! u should of gone to footlocker downstairs.
but most def i would call corporate

Originally Posted by Mz J0rdaN LaDy

u should report i to corporate cuz no matter what the case is they should NEVER treat a customer like that! u should of gone to footlocker downstairs.
You work at the FTL there?

grin.gif

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by Mz J0rdaN LaDy

You work at the FTL there?

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom