Never lay your hands on a Woman!!!????

I know NT has had this debate/ disagreement from time to time about men hitting/ fighting women. To me, women getting handled by men doesnt bother me, as long as both parties are willing to throw down. I dont condone abuse and this is not what im talking about.

Yes, there is a long history of men abusing women and this still continues today yada yada. Putting the abuse aspect aside, why arent men "allowed" to hit women? Why cant I fight a woman?
1) because women are weaker
2)?????
3)????????
4)????????

Besides society saying its not OK for a man to hit a woman, what other reasons are there besides women being weaker and its not fair?
What other reason could there be? And im looking for logical reasoning. Not how you were brought up, not religious reasoning but logical.

Since this about strength lets lay out a couple of scenarios.

1) 
images
      vs   
images

2)  
images
  vs  
5423298066_dork_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

3)  
   vs
images

Lets mix it up a little

4)  
   VS  
images

5) 
images
   VS  
images

6)
images
VS 
images

7) 
  VS
images

glasses.gif
images
  VS 
images

9)
images
  VS 

10)
images
VS
images

The argument of men not hitting women because of overall strength is understandable. But lets look at fight #9
Its easy to assume the "strong girl" is physically stronger than the "nerd". But if men are not to hit women because they're stronger, why would society look down upon him for hitting her when he could be the weaker one?

Fight #6. "Pretty girl" would appear to be stronger than the old man. Who is in the wrong there and why?

Fight #2. I dont believe most people would be that upset if "nerd" and "strong guy" were to duke it out because they're 2 men right?
So why would Fight #1 make so many people upset, when its safe to say "pretty girl" is stronger than "nerd"

So is men not hitting women really about strength or is it just because we're are men?
If its just because we're men, then why arent we allowed to hit women? Because men are stronger, so we shouldnt right?
But according to Fight #9 the woman is stronger. So whats the issue with "nerd" fighting "strong girl"? because he's a man?
But if its just because he's a man............................

In reality its not about strength or being a man, its about the history and how women were/ are treated, abused and the social stigma that comes with it. If its not that then what could it be?

Violence is not OKAY ever. Unless it's self defense, and you could be a child at that point, ill body slam the hell out of you

Now I'm not sure what your intention was with all these match ups or how long it took you to make this thread but this is going no where.

Let some dude 3 piece your moms and knock her out stone cold and then come back to us (even if she wanted to "throw down" first) 
happy.gif

" you could be a child at that point, ill body slam the hell out of you"

:LOL

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Let some dude 3 piece your moms and knock her out stone cold and then come back to us (even if she wanted to "throw down" first) 
happy.gif

Serious question. What does my mother have to do with it??? because she's a woman?
The thread isnt about my mom, its about women in general.

happy.gif
What did [my] mom do to deserve that kind of beating?

I don't condone hitting a woman, but I think chicks out here nowadays NEVER expect a dude to swing on em now matter the disrespect they show, hitting first, etc...

And, thaaaaat's where they got it twisted
tongue.gif

i agree with you OP. If they deserve to get the beat down, you should give them one. Word to my boy Chris Breezy.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

happy.gif
What would justify it for you? 

a respectable woman would never cause problems or act crazy or try to hit a male for no reason.

a female dog would get outta pocket and act like she has no home training and if she tries to assault me because she doesn't know how to solve problems verbally i have no problem hitting her back. call me messed up but if you act like a man im going to treat you like a man.

some women think all guys have the mindset "he thinks im a woman i can act as foolish as i'd like, hit him, embarass him etc and he won't do nothing" it's a disgusting mindset

happy.gif
He never thinks about that part...As seen in http://niketalk.com/topic...ver-parking-space?page=1 by following his replies you can see that he thinks a woman can do no wrong...Because shes a woman
laugh.gif

happy.gif

It shouldnt matter....its his MOM
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

happy.gif
He never thinks about that part...As seen in http://niketalk.com/topic...ver-parking-space?page=1 by following his replies you can see that he thinks a woman can do no wrong...Because shes a woman
laugh.gif
What bothers me the most with people like you the most is that you will take something very small and blow it out of proportion to try and make a case for yourself. But in the end, you still lose. I am very curious as to how you came up with this based off my posts? I pointed out clear cut facts to you, from timing to physical advantages (in the other thread), and now I think women can do no wrong? Son, just stop. In the other thread you couldn't get past your personal biases, so leave it there. But don't come with your BS either, making up whimsical thoughts to make you feel better isn't going to help you.

Originally Posted by megatron

Violence is not OKAY ever. Unless it's self defense, and you could be a child at that point, ill body slam the hell out of you

Now I'm not sure what your intention was with all these match ups or how long it took you to make this thread but this is going no where.
1. Megatron is first
grin.gif

2. I actually agree with the bolded parts

Its all about size vs size.  If a big body builder woman is punching me and i feel like i am in danger i will run or fight back which ever is viable in the situation.  If a little girl is hitting me i most likely wouldn't feel threatened.  I would push them off and refuse to hit them back due to strength difference.

Same applies for a guy.  Big body builder guy run/fight.  Little guy push off refuse to hit them due to strength imbalance.  All about self defense and level of threat to my well being.  Nothing to do with man vs woman.  

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by megatron

1. Megatron is first
grin.gif

2. I actually agree with the bolded parts

Its all about size vs size.  If a big body builder woman is punching me and i feel like i am in danger i will run or fight back which ever is viable in the situation.  If a little girl is hitting me i most likely wouldn't feel threatened.  I would push them off and refuse to hit them back due to strength difference.

Same applies for a guy.  Big body builder guy run/fight.  Little guy push off refuse to hit them due to strength imbalance.  All about self defense and level of threat to my well being.  Nothing to do with man vs woman.  
What size are you? NOT knowing their background would you fight a small dude like manny pacquiao??

Originally Posted by moneymike88

laugh.gif
What bothers me the most with people like you the most is that you will take something very small and blow it out of proportion to try and make a case for yourself. But in the end, you still lose. I am very curious as to how you came up with this based off my posts? I pointed out clear cut facts to you, from timing to physical advantages (in the other thread), and now I think women can do no wrong? Son, just stop. In the other thread you couldn't get past your personal biases, so leave it there. But don't come with your BS either, making up whimsical thoughts to make you feel better isn't going to help you.

Didn't read.

Spoiler [+]
lol

Im 6 foot 180.  Not super small but not big.

If for some unknown reason i got into an altercation with Manny.  I would never throw the first punch.  But if he hit me i can guarantee i would be injured some how and feel like its fight or flight time.  That man would destroy me.  I would probably run....if i wasn't unconscious.  You can tell i feel if some one hits you and you can shrug it off and not have a problem.  It would all be situational.

happy.gif
I dunno... if she murdered somebody's kid... that would deserve a punch in the face. 
Maybe she burned down somebody's house. I think that would earn a punch in the face or two....

Point is...

You can't make up a scenario to prove a point and cop out with a reply like "what would justify it for you"

YOU want to make a point, YOU create the the situation, YOU create the parameters... 

Back
Top Bottom