NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

I look at this post all of the time and i still missed the pictures :lol:
laugh.gif
. Can someone post them up again for a few more minutes or something?
Air Jordan 8 Retro "Aquas" and Navy/Orange colorway available now in extremely limited quantities. Mens size 8.5 - 11. Only 1 pair available in each size. PM me if interested!

I'm still waiting for the pics. As soon as someone puts it up, I'm hitting the screenshot on this @#%$
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Quote:
$310!!????

Cut my wrist while you're at it...geeeez!

All you guys who are complaining about the prices serious? I mean c'mon the DMP was $300 and this will be two years later. I don't think paying the extra $10 will break anybody! And the peeps who are complaining about the $185 price tag for the XX3's are just as rediculous. Since when are new Jordan releases cheap? Only retro's are $150 or less, not the new signature Jordan.

The fuss to me is not an extra $15 dollars because the DMP was $295 if im not mistaken, but seriously when is too much too much, JB the king of retail price could add 10 each year to a product and each year you will say oh its just 10 more then last year rather then 50 more then 5 years ago...

Quote:
It's a problem for the folks that feel like they need every pack which would be $3410 + shipping or taxes or whatever.
willowbrook_sheep.jpg
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

Was not making fun of you Tdog, just the people you were talking about having to buy every set. Unless you are one of those people then I was making fun of you. :lol:
laugh.gif
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

No, you're cool.

I was just trying to figure out how to type what a sheep sounds like.

Whatever packs I do buy, I won't be paying retail anyway.

^ How come you're not paying retail tdog? You have a swoosh account/hookups?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

jb better not mess up the xii and xi package.although i already have the og white/red 12's
Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

Quote:
so whats the prices for the X and XIII for Big Kids?
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

Quote:
No swoosh, just a good job.

Same here, but I will still be paying close to 250-300 Canadian...as these are retailing for over $400 up here...

Someone has to get on the exchange rate at Nike quick...
Latest Pickups: Air Jordan III Retro (wht/fire red - cement grey), Air Jordan I Retro (blk/met silv - var red), Nike Zoom Kobe II (blk/blk - var maize), Vandal Hi Leather (wht/var red - team red), Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Scarface" (wht/blk - var red), Nike Air Max 90 Leather (blk/wht)

The one who posted the pic is L0VE Me or HATE Me.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Man i wish i could just get some cool shoes easily.
i hate having to run around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get a pair of sneakers.
i think i will just get a new suit or save my money.
its crap like this that makes me not buy shoes.

****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

I still NEED to see these pics. I must admit Im a bit nervous to see what they look like. Hoping its not too bad.

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition to twelve steps"- Hov

Ok guys, here is what the shoes looked like.

I'm not saying these are coming out, because I'm not sure, but this is what the shoes looked like that Love me or Hate me posted.

Sorry for the atrocious MS paint job, but this atleast gives you an idea of the color placement. The rear heel midsole and forefoot strip were both grey/silver...

4lfbf5y.gif
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $175: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom