:lol:
laugh.gif
typical Gentry/JB :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
"You can go on any hip hop message board and youre bound to read some of the most ignorant sh*t youve ever read regarding rap."​
Joe Budden​

:wow:
eek.gif
roll.gif
...wow those better b customs..hahaha..glad i got my og white/red 12's when i did..who knows..jb coud scrap that idea and put out the original colorway in its original form instead of that silver tab.. :rofl:
roll.gif
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I'm praying this is just the Cardinal VII's all over again.

Remember the samples that looked like some off Oly 7's? And they turned out ok.
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
ISS, UTA.com, Uptowns.net, Howardforums: C Money 88 05-sn
I'm on ebay as c.r.r. shop. If you can't find something in your area, leave me a message and I'll try and help you.

roll.gif
calling Gentry Geico, he's saving me a ton of money this year.
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

Wooo I hit the screenshot!!!

I doubt they going to release those, they look like customs.
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

You guys are trippin. There's nothing wrong with those. It seems like some "big names" suggested that you would be disappointed, then 1-2 people said they were ugly, then the next 100 replies said the exact same thing--like what's usually the case in this forum. I'm willing to bet that almost all of you will still turn around and buy them, or at least try.

ok, now i know what everyone was complaining about with the 12's but whats the problem with low top space jams, if these were low concords everyone would be going crazy

lol @ 3thaman.

this pic actualy shoed up a while back and I could have sworn these were p.e's, not a pair that would actually drop in the future... guess I was wrong.

these are very disappointing. after shadows I may be done...
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

That's way to sloppy. Even for JB. I highly doubt those are releasing, but if they do to each is own. There are plenty of other packs coming out, there's no way you can like them all.

Quote:
I'm going to start calling Gentry Geico, he's saving me a ton of money this year.
roll.gif
not as bad as I initially thought, but it's nowhere near good either...

Now we gotta see if/how JB butchered the SpaceJams.

Can't WAIT :rolleyes
eyes.gif

lol....i knew this would happen. Why in the world are most of you guys surprise about this? Anyways, easy pass for me now i would like to see the SJ.
This is how the white/red should be
[email protected]F/S DS Penny 1 NYK sz 9 $100 local pick up only

i hope the XII's dont look like that..good thing i have the OG's..low top space jams?? sounds good but good thing i have the mid top spacejams
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

Yea, the low top spacejams don't sound too bad if there done right but I guess I would be screaming about them too if I didn't already have the Mids.

Dissapointment is to be expected these days though, Lord help if JB ever went back and made releases like 99-02.
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

i still have faith that not everyboody who works at JB is an idiot. so i say those XIIs wont release and the space jams wont be changed.
WANTED any DS retro Nike/Jordans Size 15

Quote:
You guys are trippin. There's nothing wrong with those. It seems like some "big names" suggested that you would be disappointed, then 1-2 people said they were ugly, then the next 100 replies said the exact same thing--like what's usually the case in this forum. I'm willing to bet that almost all of you will still turn around and buy them, or at least try.

Yeah they could be worse, but people will buy em. If those release I'd prolly still get em , unless you can find me some OG ones in sz 16.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Quote:
i still have faith that not everyboody who works at JB is an idiot. so i say those XIIs wont release and the space jams wont be changed.
wishful_thinking.jpg
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom