NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

JB will be bringing the heat for 2008.
DS Air Force One "Sheed" low size 10 $100 shipped

yea any word on price? and i would love them to retro some ogs that have yet to be retroed but then again it'll just kill the color
looking for >>>anything<<< size 7 and 7.5
-nike dunk hi "undefeated" clerks
-nike sb "j-rod"
-nike cowboy 5 "las vegas"

Each pack copped 24532453245x + $150,000 in debt for three years of law school = $432324523453245234532452345 in debt

2s and 21s will be a poor package. I hope I can find the 2s seperately, lol. I hope they drop a 16/7 package...<<that would be tight.
>>>>HIT ME UP!!!>>>>http://www.myspace.com/bwolfe06 <<<HIT ME UP!!!<<<<
I have King Country Spiz'ikes with box and hangtag, DTRT Spiz'ikes, and C & K SBs.
Refs: Sept1an21 (Flips and Do the Right Thing 3s and White/Cement 3s)

Good Lord, gimme some Concord XI's and Playoff XII's and I'm SO done. :lol:
laugh.gif
For Sale, sz 12: Spiridons, Jordans, Dunks, VC's, Foam, etc. Check the B/S 11/5+ forum.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

Pick and choose fellas.

Don't feel obligated to buy everything that comes out in 08.

That's my plan.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

yup. You got to be selective. I'll buy the ones I will rock right away. Anything else, i can just pass on. This is crazy.

Quote:
I say we show JB we are not going to put up with this and boycott 08 or atleast for 3 months
:wink:
wink.gif

"It never stops, when my mama ask me will I change
I tell her yeah but it's clear I'll always be the same
Until the end of time"

Do you guys think its possible that jb will release the packs like they did the Alphas and Omegas. Cause if they do then it will make things a lot easier for people, or are they going to force to buy both shoes.
TEAMYANKEES​

Man, next year is going to be retarted.

I'm running out of space in my room... and they're putting shoes that I want in a package with another shoes that I don't want... AGAIN? :x
sick.gif

Have you ever had a dream where you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world...?

damn i cant imagine fetching more the 300 per pack hopefully its OG colors such as

Chitown 10s
Carmine 6s
Bordeaux or Hare 7's
Space Jams
White Red XIIs

if some of those shoes release it will be an instant cop

get ready for people buying up footaction on RD and charging gross prices on ebay...

oh wait, thats been going on for years
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

THEY SHOULD JUST RELEASE THEM ON THE SAME DAY AND CALL IT THE SUPER DOUBLE DECADE PACK...BOWEN HOMES! BOWEN HOMES! BO BO BO BOWEN HOMES :pimp:
pimp.gif
Berries & Cream
Next Hype = AF1s​

i need some 6s, 17s, 9s, 14s, 10s, 13s, 11s, and 12s if the colorways are dope

gotta get me another job lol

11 Packs is alot for 1 year. Scrap the idea of packs, and just release each pair as a GR, and make more money JB.
DODGERS
Furcal, Pierre, Garciaparra, Kent, Gonzo, Martin, Either, Abreu, Saenz, Betemit, Penny, Schmidt, Broxton, Saito!​
TeamLakers
S.O.S. - KG, JO, KIDD​

so would it basically work out to be a new pack every month? I'm suspecting that Ebay will be full of "half packs" people only getting the pack for the one shoe that they want and selling the other. 2008 year of the swap meet.
It's like a Mailman going for a walk on his day off​
Looking To Buy
Nike Air Max 90 Footpatrol Black/White Sz 11
Nike Air Max 97 360 Union Sz. 11
PM ME

This will definitely produce some interesting packages. I wonder how they plan on releasing these packs. If JB releases one monthly then people could camp out for a year straight.

What if JB tried to package every XXIII with a Dub Zero. :wow:
embarassed.gif

"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

JB never fails to ruin a good thing

It's good that they are releasing the shoes that people have been waiting for but now they are coming out every month and packaged with another garbage shoe

Most people wont need any shoe past XIV
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Back
Top Bottom