NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

Quote:
Well, if you think long and hard about it....

Laser XVs dropping in December.

Confirmed XV in Dec, but most likely online....

Blk/Red VIII confirmed Dec 22.....

Hmmmm......what adds up?
:smh:
smh.gif
EARLY

Still can't see how people are excited over 11 packs.

Man this is an excellent concept! I gotta start saving now but to me the 3 and 20m package is going to be raw! 11's and 12's aint that bad either! Are 4's and the DMP 2 stilling coming out?

who ever said the chi town x's couldnt be touched ? that we would see nike air again before we saw them ? G said he wouldn't do the II unless they were done right and he did it anyway. every single jordan shoe will eventually be retroed in due time.

I wish i was Flip,Rock,Jam,or Baby J right now cause they know but its only so much the can tell. they probaly reading this and laughing at or guessing games.
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!
and while JB put out trash i will be steping my nike game up plain as that.

CHICAGORILLA
GOONSQUAD REP
EASY 3 STACKS WHATS CRACKIN
SAWYER BOYS 163

"we go and set up shop on the road with 4 burners on us like thy top of the stove"BUMP-J

I'm pretty confused anybody know how this package stuff is going. Is it going to be like the DMP or the Alpha and Omega.

i dont know if this is a good thing or bad thing that i just got out of the shoe game :/ ...

THE AVY KING​

wow... i was just lookin forward to 11 mids... but now this is.. this is just MADNESS
NYC
We're the peace, like Islam​

Lookin to trade Jordan V Blk/Slv and Stealth XX, both DS both sz 9.5 Get at me!​

bro honestly this is such a good feeling. I got to the point where I was only hittin the JB forum weekly or BIweekly to check for JMADIDAS, RED BRIM, P024524 w/e lol, and of course baby J... and to finally have an info post again, all the speculation the suspense... I'm feelin better about JB now then I was this past 8 months man. Never bought so many Af1s in my life.. but it may all turn around now. mwahahahaah
Team New York Knicks​

Everyone's a 'sneakerhead' these days....My 7 year old niece just asked me if I'd go with her to camp out for some Hyperstrike Heely's.

'08 is gonna be a crazy year for JB, i only hope the build and quality are up to par with all these packagaes
Aquas VIII, Pea Pod VIII, DTRT Spiz'ike & more...

we are basically looking at 320 a pack. this is basically JB's way of saying "our time is almost up, we know we are gonna go the way of fubu soon and kicks arent as hot as they use to, so why not throw out the whole enchillada?"
For Sale: Size 12 Jordan retro V Black/Silver and Jordan Retro 3 Fire red. PM if interested

^^plz dont say that lol that was just but so gay put that 8's in stores and let the 15's stay online lol

^ I wouldn't buy XVIIs so I can get VIs. Give me a break.
That's probably how we'll get stuck also, 1 good shoe and 1 crappy 1. I'm sure the XVII has a big fan base, I just ain't in it.
COOK # 45

well, i need some luck so i land that job at champs next week, cuz ima need it in order to get what i want nest year, and not to forget that 4 pairs of aquas that i been wantin

I cant wait for 08. Im going to be catching steals left and right on OG's. You already know the quality is going to suck. Prices are going to be stupid. Like someone said pick and choose.
All Size 11 & L
Diggers Society x Diamond Collabo Tee
UNDFTD x Sheed Tee
XVIII
OG XII's
PR1-6 AF1
Chicago UNDFTDxVANS

Back
Top Bottom