NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

^For the countdown pack #2 i wonder if both of the shoes included in the package which are AJ IX and AJ XIV are going to be OG colorways or retro + colorway.
Air Jordan 8 Retro "Aquas" and Navy/Orange colorway available now in extremely limited quantities. Mens size 8.5 - 11. Only 1 pair available in each size. PM me if interested! I have a few MF Doom dunks as well in select sizes only.

$310 is not a problem for me for two shoes, but every month is insane. thats about half my monthly paycheck, after taxes, any info on how limited they are compared to OLNL or the DMP's, hopefully i wont need to worry for my size 13.5 feet

I am genuinely excited
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

I'm thinkin I'll limit myself to a max of my 3 fav packs and 2 pair of the XXIII thats crazy money right there but my J coppage will likely slow down biiiiiiig time after 08.

start savin up nt.hope they aren't limited
ohwell.gif

Ray Allen & Allen Ray Playing Together? LOL

Can someone PS those XIV? and are those just the white black IX that were retroed a few years back?

ill start saving up some money right after I cop the Aquas
Finish each day and be done with it, you have done all that you can do.

Quote:
^For the countdown pack #2 i wonder if both of the shoes included in the package which are AJ IX and AJ XIV are going to be OG colorways or retro + colorway.
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

Flint, let me guess. Are they lasered?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Flint, please don't tell me they are gonna be lows or the colors are off.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

cant wait...but $310...gonna be broke in 08' after 11 packs.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XI OG sz11, Jordan II white/red/black sz11, & others for SALE L@@K!!.....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman, ro22ss

Quote:
You guys will not be happy with the XI/XII pack. That's all I am going to say.
:\
ohwell.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

Quote:
XIV Retro Black/White/True Red
black/indiglos so i can finally retire my og ones.
Quote:
You guys will not be happy with the XI/XII pack. That's all I am going to say.
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Aww man I thought we were actually going to get spacejams and white red 12s.
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

^ If you're talking bout' stores like Footlocker, then yes.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

so it ISNT confirmed that we are getting the spacejam and white/red 12's? but instead getting some XI lows?

Back
Top Bottom