New 2009 Info

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

^This is why I'm saying that NT has kind of gone down because the members with info don't come in here anymore to drop info

on another note... bordeaux 7s, $@+!+!!!!
eek.gif

Definitely excited for the TB and White/Cement III's. And the OG Black Toe I's

Hopefully we really do get some XI mids, that AREN'T part of a snakeskin pack.

Props to everyone who has posted info.

sounds like 09 will be promising year after all im looking forward to the vii's and hopefully true blue iii's

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

re-re-re-retros of the same stuff we have plenty of,
and no more retros of the shoes we need most of.
Sounds like 2009
You might have plenty of Bordeaux VIIs, French Blue VIIs, True Blue III's, White Cement III's, etc., but the majority of people out theredon't.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

It's propaganda. They say it's limited and create all the hype, but in reality there's numerous pairs available.
Not always. Those black/red I's with the strap were limited. 1 store in my entire city had them and they sold out in 30 minutes. That'snot hype, that's limited release.

I now those fusion iv's are coming out I saw them at the JB meeting and a friend of mine has the samples already.

I think the pinstriped 7s arent sounding too good right now and the same thing goes for the 5s. Beside from those everything sounds spot on in my book. Goodlookin out PO.

Good information!! I'm glad to see JB go back to single releases like everybody else, looks like I will still be buying Jordans this year.

You might have plenty of Bordeaux VIIs, French Blue VIIs, True Blue III's, White Cement III's, etc., but the majority of people out there don't.
eyes.gif

That is because most, recently started buying retro's. By recently, I mean around '05-'06. I still regret selling the extra pair of White/Cement'04 III's to a friend for retail (
smh.gif
). Two pairs would have been nice, could of beat one pair, but now I wear the pair occasionally. I wish I couldhave bought an extra pair of True Blue III' for $70,
smh.gif
, was a broke college student and I bought a pair for me and my girl. I guess, I wish I could havebeen selfish and not bought her a pair,
laugh.gif
. She still has them to thisday, hell, they look more fresh than mine. I actually fell out of love with my French VII's, the yellow toe just ruined the shoe for me. I have neverbeen a fan of the Bordeaux VII, not my cup of tea.

I don't know where I am going with this rant, I don't mind re-re-re-re-re retros. I just mind the creation of false limited quantities. I loveGR's, easy to get and easy to stock up.

Im confused about the 7 pack because PO mentioned the pinstriped ones but MarcSJ08 said the pack is going to include the french blues. Both are reputablesources but anyone have more info about which 7s are in the package? And also will it include the bordeauxs or the black/reds?

Originally Posted by hkhan209

Im confused about the 7 pack because PO mentioned the pinstriped ones but MarcSJ08 said the pack is going to include the french blues. Both are reputable sources but anyone have more info about which 7s are in the package? And also will it include the bordeauxs or the black/reds?

Frenchie's and Bords VII's will be quickstrikes but the Raptor VII's and Magic VII's will be in a pack

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

You might have plenty of Bordeaux VIIs, French Blue VIIs, True Blue III's, White Cement III's, etc., but the majority of people out there don't.
eyes.gif

That is because most, recently started buying retro's. By recently, I mean around '05-'06. I still regret selling the extra pair of White/Cement '04 III's to a friend for retail (
smh.gif
). Two pairs would have been nice, could of beat one pair, but now I wear the pair occasionally. I wish I could have bought an extra pair of True Blue III' for $70,
smh.gif
, was a broke college student and I bought a pair for me and my girl. I guess, I wish I could have been selfish and not bought her a pair,
laugh.gif
. She still has them to this day, hell, they look more fresh than mine. I actually fell out of love with my French VII's, the yellow toe just ruined the shoe for me. I have never been a fan of the Bordeaux VII, not my cup of tea.

I don't know where I am going with this rant, I don't mind re-re-re-re-re retros. I just mind the creation of false limited quantities. I love GR's, easy to get and easy to stock up.

Well said. I can't stand the collectors who don't want anything that they have to be retroed. They hope that one day, they will be thelast person on earth with a pair. I have had enough with all these limited pack and quickstrike releases with inflated prices. I wish they would go back toGR's of retros. I have not bought a Jordan shoe since the Playoff VIII's. If they release the French Blue VII's as a quickstrike this year, thenmost of us are not getting our hands on them.

Originally Posted by mafiasco

MH, i respect it, to each their own, but a vast majority of NT'ers and ISS'ers denounced the idea of a Bordeaux, but congrats on your grail being retro'd as well as the info pal.

and to dude who said you can wear bordeauxs with just about anything..im sorry but that was a fail too..that era of clothes with those type of colors doesent really exist anymore..and im kinda concerned on how that shoe will hold up in todays fashion world..if you know what i mean..but really, you cant wear BORDEAUXS with "just about anything" is my point. Please explain to me number ways you can...
gray is a shade that goes with just about ANYTHING.
tired.gif

If all of this info is true and accurate, its gonna be another loooong year. I had planned on slowing down after the XI/XII pack, but some of these releaseswill fill some holes in my collection.

Got some heat coming but I already have these 3s and 7s DS. Hope they bring back atleast the snakeskin 11s.

Back
Top Bottom