NEW 2010 Ford Mustang Revealed EARLY

I failed this post
tired.gif

the V6 (base model) look is pooping all over the GT....

61_mustang2010.jpg

now THATS smooth as hell... The GT's front lower fascia and headlights are just terrible and ruin the whole look of the car.

no american cars for me either and if I HAD to it would be a chevy. no wonder they was bout to go belly up. thats awful lookin

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

YungMooly wrote:

Yoda wrote:

mister cannon wrote:

nothing to run home and tell your mom about
Because I'd tell my mom about a car I seen on the road?
laugh.gif
I swear Niketalkers are the most sarcastic people, dudes
can't say +!*% without somebody having something to say

Because members of other forums don't have things to say?
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like people on other forums cant post
roll.gif
?

Ford can jump off a cliff for all I care. Mustang is garbage and will continue to be garbage until Ford decides to take out that trash.

i think the Camaro is going to end up being a big loss for Chevy with all the delays and money already pumped in and now the convert. just got put on hold

it will sell a hell of a lot of cars but I can see them having major issues as it seems Chevy is having trouble with them but not coming out and saying it (mystep dad works for chevy)

Originally Posted by areyouin729

i think the Camaro is going to end up being a big loss for Chevy with all the delays and money already pumped in and now the convert. just got put on hold

it will sell a hell of a lot of cars but I can see them having major issues as it seems Chevy is having trouble with them but not coming out and saying it (my step dad works for chevy)
probably part of it is finding money to build it with...chevy will lose on this taking so long to bring it to market

Back
Top Bottom