New A$AP ft. 2 Chainz, Drake, Kendrick Lamar - "F***ing Problem"

Wow, this song is barely even catchy. This ******g sucks
laugh.gif
Most minimalist type beats like this force you to pay attention to the lyrics...but that's only effective if you have Common, Pharoah Monch, and Kweli on there. Damn this was disappointing, and i actually like 2 and a half dudes on this track
mean.gif
Oh well, as long as the album isn't 15 tracks like this, it's all good.
I mean it sounds like a mixtape cut anyways. I wouldn't take it seriously...

Unless this was going on someones album. Then we have a problem 
grin.gif

OF is wack and will die out quick

Rocky is here to stay his image will carry him (fashion)

He opened for Drake with Kendrick Lamar on his 1st tour, headlined his 2nd tour, & now his opening up for Rihanna's tour for her new album

Rocky chillin and eating with your favorite rappers favorite designer them OF dudes will have a fan base cause they have a cult following but they will never make a true impact

watch what Rocky will do

Last edited:
He opened for Drake with Kendrick Lamar on his 1st tour, headlined his 2nd tour, & now his opening up for Rihanna's tour for her new album
Rocky chillin and eating with your favorite rappers favorite designer them OF dudes will have a fan base cause they have a cult following but they will never make a true impact
watch what Rocky will do

I really hate NT'ers sometimes.

I said absolutely NOTHING about ASAP and you're the second dude trying to make it some OF vs ASAP debate.

Dudes just ITCHING for an argument :smh:

roll.gif
roll.gif

I think his music is cool but fool dresses terribly. Like I said their hype is similar, both of these dudes got famous of a mixtape and Youtube videos. They both never put out music but Tyler actually put out album and this dude is delaying

:rofl: :rofl:
I think his music is cool but fool dresses terribly. Like I said their hype is similar, both of these dudes got famous of a mixtape and Youtube videos. They both never put out music but Tyler actually put out album and this dude is delaying
:stoneface:

first of all, OF is forced stop lying to yourself. :stoneface: rip

Last edited:

watch what Rocky will do
thank kyu.

I really hate NT'ers sometimes.
I said absolutely NOTHING about ASAP and you're the second dude trying to make it some OF vs ASAP debate.
Dudes just ITCHING for an argument :smh:

I didnt even read this thread I really jus skimmed thru it n seen that one guy talking bout OF n ASAP so I replied

I didnt read ur original post sorry bro

ASAP will be just as irrelivant commercial wise as OF if he dont get more hype for his album.. But atleast he makes good songs for the most part unlike those OF dudes :x

Last edited:
Officially tired of 2Chainz. Dude oversaturated himself earlier this year and being that he's not good to begin with, this ain't help.

Overall the song is cool.

ASAP will be just as irrelivant commercial wise as OF if he dont get more hype for his album.. But atleast he makes good songs for the most part unlike those OF dudes :x

Trust me Ri Ri, Ye, & Drizzy aint workin wit him for no reason

he will get commercial I see it coming

Im callin it now him Rihanna will have a pop song together (drake - take care) that will eat the charts up and that will be his solid foot in the commercial world and with his fashion on top of that it will be a wrap :smh:

Dude doin stuff most rappers cant do at the moment with one tape out :lol:

Fifa EA sports commercials & Adidas sponsors

then stuff like this

:smh:

Dude got the right connects on his team to do it

Last edited:
Them OF n*ggas ALREADY played out.

All they do is talk crazy on tracks but when comfronted on what they said, they ain't bout that life.

Like fam said although YOU can't pull off the looks, A$AP Rocky is pretty HEAVY on the fashion side & that'll be his niche.

Nobody is surprised by that, fool was on a track talking bout selling t-shirts for a grand. Them OF dudes be throwing random crap on their shirts and sell out. Fool wasn't hating them dudes cool, Jasper likes Rocky. At the end of the day they both have the same type of hype and fans, nerdy white boys and black hipsters.

This is the thing tho OF will never appeal to the club/ inner city demographic

A$ap Rocky is slowly but surely making that cross & quite frankly other than their clothes they have the ability to relate to every piece of that demographic

All they do is talk crazy on tracks but when comfronted on what they said, they ain't bout that life.

So wat you're saying is ASAP Rocky is about that life? :lol:
What do you expect teenagers from the suburbs who listen to Eminem all day to rap about.
I'm saying I haven't seen him throw stones & hide his hand. I have't seen any WSHH vids of anybody in A$AP crew getting chased by goons either :nerd:

I'm also saying I DL'd Goblin & I'm not a fan. k?!. :wink:

The beat is nice. 40 did his thing on this but the song is avg though.

Last edited:
Haven't listened to this yet. Happy to see the backlash though.

This is a generic DJ Khaled record to get some buzz

Back
Top Bottom