New Air Jordan Potential Release Info Altitudes Cardinals and Much More via KixandtheCity.com

Is there any possibility that we might get white/cement 4's in 2011.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

WE need some playoff 12s!!
roll.gif
 we should leave those in the SAFE for atleast 2 more years because at the rate that JB's going they would throw some SUEDE or DURABUCK on them

roll.gif
 we should leave those in the SAFE for atleast 2 more years because at the rate that JB's going they would throw some SUEDE or DURABUCK on them

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

roll.gif
roll.gif
 don't give them ideas

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

roll.gif
roll.gif
 don't give them ideas

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

At this rate JB will likely retro every c/w by 2012 
laugh.gif

Then what?
THEY GONE START SLAPPIN LOGO's ON THE BACK; SIDES; AND TONGUES OF THEM AND KEEP DROPPIN THEM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND THEY'LL SELL LIKE HOT CAKES

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

At this rate JB will likely retro every c/w by 2012 
laugh.gif

Then what?
THEY GONE START SLAPPIN LOGO's ON THE BACK; SIDES; AND TONGUES OF THEM AND KEEP DROPPIN THEM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND THEY'LL SELL LIKE HOT CAKES

Originally Posted by sincere

Man, I can't wait to get the True Blue's, but I hope that he makes these different from the "International Only 2009's"!!! I hope that he stick with the basic make-over of the 2009's, since they were made with the OG '88's in mind. Due to this I hope that Jordan Brand makes them even closer to the '88's by putting Red cushioning behind the tongue like the OG '88's had!!! I'm not going to ask for them to say, "Nike". We all know that isn't going to happen, so just do the red lining behind the tongue. This way we know the difference. Oh yeah, make this a U.S. only release!!! Lol!
roll.gif
I'm just hoping for a difference. It would be nice, because I have the '01's and the '09's in DS condition, but I would like something different then those two. Besides, you can tell the difference between those, so why not make the red lining the difference in these 2011's? Hopefully this TB III thing becomes real.

Can't wait for the Bordeaux VII's either, because I haven't had some since my Junior year (1992) in High School!!!
pimp.gif
I'm not tripping off of the other 2 colorways. Just the Bordeaux's and TB III's!!!!
pimp.gif
via itsshoetime.com; it looks like my dream may come true... Peep the "Red" felt tongue as I stated above a few weeks back (P.S. peep the black and silver V's without the 23!!!) :

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here are the bordeaux's:

what we don't know is if these will be in the U.S. or not, because this is a Korean website. I sure hope that this will be a domestic release.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

Man, I can't wait to get the True Blue's, but I hope that he makes these different from the "International Only 2009's"!!! I hope that he stick with the basic make-over of the 2009's, since they were made with the OG '88's in mind. Due to this I hope that Jordan Brand makes them even closer to the '88's by putting Red cushioning behind the tongue like the OG '88's had!!! I'm not going to ask for them to say, "Nike". We all know that isn't going to happen, so just do the red lining behind the tongue. This way we know the difference. Oh yeah, make this a U.S. only release!!! Lol!
roll.gif
I'm just hoping for a difference. It would be nice, because I have the '01's and the '09's in DS condition, but I would like something different then those two. Besides, you can tell the difference between those, so why not make the red lining the difference in these 2011's? Hopefully this TB III thing becomes real.

Can't wait for the Bordeaux VII's either, because I haven't had some since my Junior year (1992) in High School!!!
pimp.gif
I'm not tripping off of the other 2 colorways. Just the Bordeaux's and TB III's!!!!
pimp.gif
via itsshoetime.com; it looks like my dream may come true... Peep the "Red" felt tongue as I stated above a few weeks back (P.S. peep the black and silver V's without the 23!!!) :

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here are the bordeaux's:

what we don't know is if these will be in the U.S. or not, because this is a Korean website. I sure hope that this will be a domestic release.
pimp.gif

^^ man those bordeax's look
pimp.gif
lol

na on the real dem cardinals look soooooooo sexc. how we kno dem is da bord's? is that the product number??

^^ man those bordeax's look
pimp.gif
lol

na on the real dem cardinals look soooooooo sexc. how we kno dem is da bord's? is that the product number??

Yes, I believe that those will be the product numbers. I can't say for sure though!!! Kixandthecity posted this too, so maybe Maze can share some insider information.
pimp.gif

Yes, I believe that those will be the product numbers. I can't say for sure though!!! Kixandthecity posted this too, so maybe Maze can share some insider information.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

why would they rerelease all these shoes so soon?
exactly, imo all these should stay in the vault, cardinals jsut dropped, i, hearing word about black 5s (come on there is no need) jordan should shift its focus to making new shoes that turn into these classics (the new ones should be  coveted as retros are now) instead of focusing on past succusses and relying on them for profit, jb should go back to its old philosphy and drop new stuff that sets trends. do u guys see what im sayin?

bordeauxs should stay in the vault they are too classic to retro, its gonna turn out like the metallic ones that dropped, notice how nobody is hypin them, when everybody wants the ogs. Retros hurt jb to a point that i think is unrepairable. bordeauxs are one of the few true js who's legacy isnt tainted by a less than satisfactory retro.  

Back
Top Bottom