New Air Max 90's - Reverse Infrareds

Originally Posted by frazier10

here ya go.......

http://www.footlocker.com...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH
Good info.....add in CPSPVJ3P for $25 off order over $100 (via carbonsilver)...just add some socks or something.

and some more pics
5444588804_408685afd6_z.jpg

6106474463_c2a6d92913_z.jpg

Wish I woulda waited till Mayhem put up that code
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh well, maybe next time. Just glad I finally copped a pair of these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Frazier, I appreciate the link, but I was looking for the Footlocker SKU for the previous release. Last I saw, they were on sale for $69 ( I think ) and Im looking to order a sz 8.5, so they may still have some available

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^order another...Return the previous order.

I was thinking that too. I was looking and after adding something else I actually need I only save myself about $10. Not really worth the hassle of sending it back and what not
Like I said before, I'm just happy I was able to cop a pair at retail finally. Even though it was bumped up $5 its all good
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man if I wasn't getting Foams tonight, I would be grabbing these so hard right now. Those pics sold me so well.

passed by 34th FA early this morning before opening...employees had these in hand...few people waiting in line outside (for foams i assume)...might grab a pair eventually

Thanks for that code Mayhemgatz! Added a pair of 5.99 Nike knee highs, and I was good to go. Also signed in through Discover.com, so I'll get an additional 10% cash back in a few weeks
smile.gif

i have a narrow foot and I go tts with these 90s. imo i think 95s run smaller than 90s if anything

Ordered these last wednesday and they won't get here until Thursday
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Never knew Footlocker shipped from WI, good to know for future releases
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by frazier10

here ya go.......

http://www.footlocker.com...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH
Good info.....add in CPSPVJ3P for $25 off order over $100 (via carbonsilver)...just add some socks or something.

and some more pics
5444588804_408685afd6_z.jpg

6106474463_c2a6d92913_z.jpg

THANKS FOR THE CODE!!!  $25 bucks off that purchase with some black nike socks, love the black laces with these gonna have to order some laces now too bad they didn't have any black laces at FL booo!

Back
Top Bottom