New Air Max 90's - Reverse Infrareds

Don't SLEEP ! They look better in hand
wink.gif

I picked these up today and am very happy.

I did what frazier10 did and put black laces in mine.

$100 at my local footlocker - $25 birthday coupon - $25 mall gift card - $11.06 Visa card from Christmas = $38.96 out the door.

Extremely happy to buy them for so little out of pocket.

Very glad i scooped em when i did, cos these are going fast ! Never seen any one around my way with em tho (?) ... Am i the only one where prefers the white laces?? and i think the metallic aglets are a nice touch!!

I went with my homie when he went to get his pair...didn't know they looked so good with black laces though. Makes me want to grab a pair.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Put the black laces on them. You can get the laces from Target for like $2. They're 54" and laces up perfectly.
wfcjF.jpg

5GWmQ.jpg

Mad  
pimp.gif

My boy got these last week from eastbay, saw them in person and they are hella clean. Def gonna pick me up a pair with the lace swap.

i loved this colorway but i had to sell my pair. i only wore them 4 times and the paint started to chipping off. smh at nike cheap paint

FTL in Akron, Ohio has sizes up to 10.5 for $90--anyone know of anywhere that still has these in a 13 for retail or less?

Last edited:
Looks like Footlockers have these marked down to $80--use the $15 Entertainment book coupon and get 'em for $65 + tax. Stock locator should yield sizes up to 12.

Back
Top Bottom