New Air Stab (US release date?)

ordered off NDC on Sunday night and they still haven't even shipped...

does NDC normally take awhile? I was hoping to get them by the end of this week but I guess not

These DO have mesh. Got mine in today after them shipping out yesterday--gotta love living close to Memphis. These joints are CLEAN, to say the least. And thequality is the same as every other Stab I have besides the first Footpatrols. Definitely worth the $66.

i hate myself for not paying attention to this thread and missing the coupon deal. 66 bucks would have been a no brainer. now i guess i'll just have toshell out a bit more.now if only we could get some simple colorways like this in the am lights

just copped a pair today, 66 beans. can't beat that. Anyone live near calumet city, il they just got these at river oaks!

These DO have mesh.
half true i think. it's not really mesh, it's more like "fake" mesh. definitely different from the mesh of the past..... it;sstiffer, not really porous. feels more like some kind of fabric that has embossed stitching. the best way to tell is that these shoes crease whereas real meshdoesn't. i still like the shoe, the "fake mesh" looks good enough to pass....but definitely not the same as some of my other shoes.

hey does anyone know where I could still pick these up? (10.5) The links that were posted are out of sizes

Back
Top Bottom