New Air Stab (US release date?)

NDC code worked for me on the stab LE's. Thanks for the heads up ShooFoo23 $77shipped, I thought the email I used hadn't been used on NDC butapparently I had already so I didnt get free shipping. sucks, could have saved another 8bucks

these are pretty nice..i'ma wait to see if they hit the outlets..or wait to see if they hit a champs or footlocker and cop for 50%

they dont offer free shipping on new accounts anymore??

I just checked NDC and it seems they have a FSR again. There's a coupon code for 30% off that seems to work so far. It's in the coupon code thread I think.
Thanks!!!

the 30% off coupon code works for these on the site....ends up being $64 + shipping + tax......

i think you can print out the coupon and go to niketown to use it as well.....

Just a tip to anyone ordering these from NDC. Sign up with a different email address and get free shipping. Granted, $75 shipped isn't a bad deal for thesewith the 30% off coupon code, but I like the sound of $66 A LOT better.

picked these up too for $63 from ndc......comes with the black laces too which i was gonna pick up anyways.....

I copped them. I'm a little dissapointed because they are actually grey mesh on the side panels. I thought they were white.

so i received my pair. the materials are total crap for the $92 MSRP....for $70, they are passable. i like the look and it;s nice the stabs are slepton........

I just ordered them and I was on the fence about them for 90. But after the 30% discount and free shipping I couldn't resist buying then for $63.74

Stabs are probably my favorite nikes and besides the electric green and foot patrols I think these might be my favorite ones.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

so i received my pair. the materials are total crap for the $92 MSRP....for $70, they are passable. i like the look and it;s nice the stabs are slept on........
Damn, that sucks to hear. I guess the pictures are deceiving, because they look straight in all the closeups I've seen.

My store received these today. We only got like six pairs in, including one 11
happy.gif
. Love em!

Does anyone know how long these take to ship from NDC I ordered mine on the 9th and it still says "in progress".

Back
Top Bottom