New Air Stab (US release date?)

Not bad. If I can get them as easily as I can get a pack of Juicy Fruit. Than they will be copped.

Nice simple CW, mesh, and under $100. What is there to think about?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by renegade34474

I like these , but i am still hunting for a pair in Neutral Grey size 11 ... any help ?

Call nike and they can search the outlets, then call the outlet that has them and get them shipped. I almost pulled the trigger on a pair a few weeks agobut I am glad I waited on these.

^ For me, Stabs run true to size, unlike most Nike runners where I have to go a half-size up.

^ Naw, these did not sell out already. My guess is that they haven't put them up yet, but will soon. They aren't THAT ill.

**edit** Damn, I guess these almost did sell out on NDC. Last I checked before tonight, they weren't up yet. But I guess in one day, a gang of the sizesare gone. SMH. What IS this #+%* coming to when Stabs sell out on NDC?

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Is that site legit? Never heard of it.
I haven't either but I copped anyway. The site/ check out is very professional and it has a contact phone number. I called and got voicemail. Itlooks like you can check the status of your order down to the tracking number right on their site. I paid with paypal.

bah, they out of size 8.5. really wanna get these but would the size 9 be too roomy for me?? i wear 8.5 normally. anyone??

I just checked NDC and it seems they have a FSR again. There's a coupon code for 30% off that seems to work so far. It's in the coupon code thread Ithink.

Back
Top Bottom