New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

The ones that Size has WILL be releasing in February. They are in the Nike catalog....I just figured that out....just to let you know.

aaronb is correct. According to our incoming Nike orders, it is colorway 318088-102, the BLUE TOE Structures that will drop in the States in February. And wehave heard nothing to the contrary from our Nike rep. There seems to be a lot of confusion on which colorway is dropping here, so we're going to try tocontact our rep. tomorrow morning to see if we can get some updated info. BUT, we also have three more Structure 91's on order through the Summer, andnone of them are the Black toe (Infared) version. We have been consistently hearing that the black toe verison is the EURO-CAN colorway that will not drophere. Again, this is not to say Nike won't put it on the US website at some point.

Dang it, are you serious? I've been wanting the black toe ones only and after following this thread I thought the states were gonna get them for sure thenyou throw that at me?!

Most inconsistent post in regards to release info ever man!

i own like one pair of runners, the 180 ultramarines and the BLACK TOES wouldve been the second. lovely colorway in every aspect. its a shoe however i wont paymore than 110 for.

Thanks NIKE!

You can't cop one pair without copping the other. It's like Ebony and Ivory.
grin.gif

We have been consistently hearing that the black toe verison is the EURO-CAN colorway that will not drop here. Again, this is not to say Nike won't put it on the US website at some point.
I am going to put this to rest right now! I have tracking numbers and aconfirmed date of January 15th that i am receiving 5 pairs of size 8 and 8.5 with the rest of my pairs coming around or before the 28th in the white/blacktoe/teal/infrared colorway! Once again 5 pairs are confirmed to be heading to my store right now from Nike! We will likely be the first store in the USA toreceive any pairs, but again this is just confirmation YES they are still dropping in the USA!
i still know nothing in regardsto the white and blue pair dropping in the US... maybe the rep meant the white/teal/infrared's are dropping in february and the white and blues are acanada/overseas exclusive.
thanks

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

We have been consistently hearing that the black toe verison is the EURO-CAN colorway that will not drop here. Again, this is not to say Nike won't put it on the US website at some point.
I am going to put this to rest right now! I have tracking numbers and a confirmed date of January 15th that i am receiving 5 pairs of size 8 and 8.5 with the rest of my pairs coming around or before the 28th in the white/black toe/teal/infrared colorway! Once again 5 pairs are confirmed to be heading to my store right now from Nike! We will likely be the first store in the USA to receive any pairs, but again this is just confirmation YES they are still dropping in the USA!
i still know nothing in regards to the white and blue pair dropping in the US... maybe the rep meant the white/teal/infrared's are dropping in february and the white and blues are a canada/overseas exclusive.
thanks

we were all really waiting for this addition. thanks LilAIPHI!

More knowledge from LilAIPHI.
Thanks! Waiting for that PM.
nerd.gif

Well i am here living up to my word since my store is the First Store In The Country to receivethese!!! for more info head over to http://CabDv.blogspot.com I will be happy to answer any questionsyou may have on fit/color/toe box etc. just shoot me a question i will answer it asap.
c1e1504e62efa7241389ff2be39cbbd7c2b9f17.jpg

b8a257b46f6b3ec0a57228f8033376ccf7bee73.jpg

04235da447a364a6e584aed4218bda4a1030279.jpg

b2415e4861e5a72cdd8acf7a303e954bd8cc870.jpg

87c159426ce8a62f7e590e56b57c10316e8807f.jpg

03125a047667ee78a532df2f9003355bce5b4d7.jpg

5f335e82455e6bf2ee3eac802bb935e71329c79.jpg

Thanks!

In regards to the "creasing" it reminds me of the way air stabs with mesh come, wrinkled slightly but while you are walking the crease disappears.

^That's beautiful! Can't wait to get my pair! Might have to buy a Decreaser or Forcefields for these... anybody know if those things actually work?

Originally Posted by Parallel Plane

Why people care that much about MESH creasing is beyond me. These shoes are still hard as hell.

Word to LL.
Co-sign, to an extent. All mesh will "crease" with wear, so people need not trip. That said, I gotta say I hate when my kicks comecreased up like khakis, fresh out the box. I think the main gripe with these is that the creasing is due to the inferior materials.

Meh, either way, these are copped. I could sit here and act like I'm going on strike because of the flimsy toebox, but that'd be a damn lie. I'mnot missing a chance to get these joints...they're just way too ill.

Yea, I'm not really tripping over the creasing that much. I'd still buy these.

Oddly enough, my only pair of mesh-toe air stabs came with no creasing.

Back
Top Bottom