New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

6550_14145f.jpg
need these in a 13 l;ike NOW!! lol

anyone know stores in the US reciving them?

i seen mention of quickstrike accounts so "jimmy jazz" will carry these??

Hmmm, those may be on NDC? Interesting. I guess with Nike you never know.

Honestly, that's the way Nike should release kicks like this, so anyone who wants them has an equal chance at getting them. Much love to the people thathelp others out, but I'd rather grab them from NDC. Why? Coupon codes...lol.

I guess time will tell.

NDC has been dropping some quickstrike items on its members only section (Huarahe ACG, Air Rhyolite, et al.) . I would not be surprised one bit if these doshow up. And like superblyTRIFE said, there's nothing like paying less than MSRP with the coupon codes.

Edit: Coupon codes aren't allowed on Member's Only products.

In regards to NDC recieving a pair of these... if they do decide to put them up i dont know who got the date for that rumor it will only be in the white andblue colorway not the black toe/teal/infrared! this info is not confirmed in regards to the ndc release but it is listed on the nikestore list of releases yetnot under a style number that a store could receive so we will see. As it stands right now many pairs of the black toe/teal/infrared are shipping from nike onthe 28th. Again do not listen to what NiceKicks is saying!

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

As it stands right now many pairs of the black toe/teal/infrared are shipping from nike on the 28th.
thanks so much for the information. i cant wait to grab 2 pairs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not trying to be negative or anything, but information on this thread is all over the place. different release dates, euro exclusive?, NDC release maybe? idont know what to believe. But thanks to those that are trying to seek solid info.

correct me if i am wrong, but as of late hasn't all merchandise sold on the Member's section restricted from any coupon codes except free shipping?

Originally Posted by ucasta

not trying to be negative or anything, but information on this thread is all over the place. different release dates, euro exclusive?, NDC release maybe? i dont know what to believe. But thanks to those that are trying to seek solid info.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)] a lot of rumors have been thrown around , but LilAlPhI is saying hes getting his info from a Nikerep so thats what im going by ...[/color]

dont get to excited about these, i have heard from friends that bought theml in europe that quality is BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and i mean: really bad: inferior materials have been used on the uppers of the shoe;..midsoles paint is cracking after one wear...

they look good, they lopok even excellent!!! but thats all and i dont know if thats worth the money

Originally Posted by kapepper

dont get to excited about these, i have heard from friends that bought theml in europe that quality is BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and i mean: really bad: inferior materials have been used on the uppers of the shoe;..midsoles paint is cracking after one wear...

they look good, they lopok even excellent!!! but thats all and i dont know if thats worth the money
If that's the truth, then that's very disappointing because I was hoping to get a couple of pairs. Hopefully, it's not that bad.

318088-131 for the black toe/teal/infrared
318088-102 for the currently unknown if it will drop in the US white/blue/black

As for where i am getting my info from yes its partly from reps, but when a store like mine orders from Nike they tell you when a product will leave thewarehouse so that you can have anticipation as to when you will see it by. I cannot comment in regards to fit at the current time because none of my pairs haveshown up yet. My guess on the fit should be like any other Mesh Toe Box retro airmax: Am90, Am1, maybe Air Stabs.
thanks

Originally Posted by kapepper

minus the thin toe box....nothing is wrong with my pair

Back
Top Bottom