New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Man if i get a second pair, i might have to just customize them with the rain camo. I forgot which pen to use on suede that won't smear LOL
KVN

"Which stores in the NY carry the red/blue ones?
Will footlocker be getting them?"

FOOTLOCKER WILL NOT GET THESE. Read the rest of the thread.

^ My understanding is that ALL pairs will ship out tomorrow. Can't wait to get mine. Thanks again Drew.

cooool
pimp.gif

Wait! So LilAIPHI got these already? Man I e-mailed him to give me a heads up whenever he got them, smh. If you're reading this, hit me up if you stillhave a size 12-13, please!

anyword/update in sf or even south san francisco/daly city area? greatly appreciated. im bout to hit up the spots 2m...where should i go first?

I recieved my first pair from LilAIPHI last week. It's an extremely dope shoe!

EDIT: I should add a huge thank you to Drew & Cab for being as professional as they are and comming through with my pairs. Can't wait to buy mre kicksfrom you dudes!

Sorry for the NinjaHood pics testing out our new camera

from the http://CabDv.blogspot.com post
Well, I showed up to the shop to release some pairs on Sunday and as I walk in to our back room and even out in the front of the store there was nothing but BOXES! In fact, there were so many boxes and so little room that I could only take one group picture and it was only about 25% of our size 8.5-9. Well anyway here's your last teaser before you receive your pair, and I don't want to be the devil's advocate but to everyone that says go a half size down I tried on a 12 and an 11.5 when I usually wear a 12 and they literally fit the same... but to each his own everyone else said they fit big so just go based on what you feel, yes they are comparable to air stabs at least the CMYK metallic ones.
REMEMBER TO SHOW UP TO THE PUBLIC RELEASE FOR THE FEW AVAILABLE PAIRS THIS SATURDAY(16th) ALL DAY LONG IN STORE!

SOOO Many boxes!

So remember: Philly, Jersey, Deleware and surrounding areas this saturday we will have a few pairs available for the public forretail ALL Day long so be there early, flyer is coming soon with more info.

And guys this will probably be my last teaser it was just impossible to try to take pics of all 144 pairs at once in the little space we have. You all will begetting your pairs this week!

and willsndvl please email me again we may have oneopening!

I just made a trip to West 147, they have a FSR.

I bought my size 9 with a slight markup though. $120+tax = $125.25.
eyes.gif

Whatever, I guess it's worth the trouble instead having to scour all over the place for them.

home.gif

Yea, it sucks there was a markup but on the lighter side of things, it's better to pay a little more now than to pay a lot more later on from resellers.It's gonna be crazy if these do reach resell prices that the Ben Drury AM1's and Infrared AM90s are at.

To all of the SF/Bay Area heads...
Dino Biz (or Shoe Biz) on Haight St. has them.
I bought the 8.5 yesterday and they are retail. ($105)

Back
Top Bottom