New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

damn chiggafied you prob got the last sz 9. i ended up with the 8.5.

good looks to the guys at west. very helpful.. nice place.

Originally Posted by Cluex

damn chiggafied you prob got the last sz 9. i ended up with the 8.5.

good looks to the guys at west. very helpful.. nice place.
^ Nah, they actually had more when I was there.

Well at least one other pair. I told them to get me another sz 9 after the first one they gave me had a bunch of glue residue on it.

grin.gif
@ the workmanship of this shoe.

Originally Posted by homerboy

Any other places in Ny beside West 147 that have these?

I know Moe's Sneakerspot in Jamaica, Queens still has them. They probably jacked them up as well since they don't give pricing over the phone.

Packers NJ getting some pairs in at the end of this week; most likely at retail. Call them, they ship.

Originally Posted by chiggafied

I just made a trip to West 147, they have a FSR.

I bought my size 9 with a slight markup though. $120+tax = $125.25.
eyes.gif

Whatever, I guess it's worth the trouble instead having to scour all over the place for them.

home.gif

For all that you could have just saved yaself $5 and copped a size 9 from me...

Originally Posted by rvr10

^^^Surprised they still has a FSR.
Thanks for the heads up

Takes them about a day or so to process orders. So you can still see your size available but it doesn't mean you will actually get them. Just lastweek I placed an order for something and come to find out 2 days later that my order was cancelled. Pissed me off that they don't update their site inrealtime. Oh well, thought some of you guys would like to know that your pair is not secured until you get an order confirmation.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by rvr10

^^^Surprised they still has a FSR.
Thanks for the heads up

Takes them about a day or so to process orders. So you can still see your size available but it doesn't mean you will actually get them. Just last week I placed an order for something and come to find out 2 days later that my order was cancelled. Pissed me off that they don't update their site in realtime. Oh well, thought some of you guys would like to know that your pair is not secured until you get an order confirmation.

Yeah i was thinking that but was not sure. I know they will not stay up for long.

Luckily had a friend order a pair for me while i was in class.
tongue.gif

damn these damn structures keep eluding me
mad.gif
mad.gif
- not cool, lets hope my luck turns around towards the end of thisweek...
wink.gif

Just curious. Did lilAlphi send out confirmation numbers to anybody here? Expecting mine this week but wasnt sure if tracking numbers were provided

Back
Top Bottom