New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

got mine in today...and i must say they are fire...much thanks to lilalphi for pulling through...and for the toebox crease, i cut up one of those jordancardbord thing and stuff it in the shoes when i wear...and it make the crease not noticeable...

I will hopefully order my pair of the OG color from Drew/LilAIPHI sometime today. I can't wait 'til they get to my doorstep!!!
pimp.gif

Mr. Postman was nice too me today.

He dropped these beauties off for me.

Thanks Drew!

HEADS UP:

For those of you who still don't have your pair, Leaders1354 in Chicago has these.

I'm pretty sure they do phone orders so talk to Ty and the guys if you still need a pair!

They're charging $110 I believe plus shipping.

i wouldnt order from leaders they are mad rude on the phone... if you ask them the price on the phone they say no and give you an attitude about it

^Everytime I go to Leaders they show me nothing but love.

Real cool dudes.

But to each his own I guess.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

i wouldnt order from leaders they are mad rude on the phone... if you ask them the price on the phone they say no and give you an attitude about it

bad customer service = no customers...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

I agree with you. I called them the day the shoes dropped at their store. I asked if they still has my size and if I could order it, the guy on the phonesaid yea they have my size then he talked to some guy and told me that they dont have my size.

just got my pair from pickyourshoes. So glad to finally have them in my posession. Still waiting on my pair from lilalphi though.

Got mine in today. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks again Drew.

I knew I should've doubled up on these, too. Time to find another size 11 for a few years down the road...

Soo fresh! Got mine today. Thanks Drew. Just a little mad about the toe box but then again it is a running shoe.

Should be getting my pair from PYS tomorrow and hopefully my second pair I bought from another NTer will be here friday. I am excited for these but its toocold here to wear them probably.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Got mine in today. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks again Drew.

I knew I should've doubled up on these, too. Time to find another size 11 for a few years down the road...

I am debating if I should go for a third pair to serve as a second backup.

And these shoes are serious neck-breakers. I've been getting compliments about them from my friends and family.

Oh, how I wish I could ID a few Structures (anyone can link me to a design template?) , especially knowing that future releases are going to be t-r-b-l...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by blco02

Anybody have a 13 or 12.5 they wanna trade for my 12?

I would love to if I ever get my pair from Drew.

*EDIT: So I got my invoice tonight and payed for them (Thank you, CAB X DV). I'm getting a size 13 since that's all they had left, but I'm afraidthey might be a tad bit too roomy. If you're interested, hit me up.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I am debating if I should go for a third pair to serve as a second backup.
<Barney Gumbel> Hey Homer, I'm worried about the beer supply. After this case, and the other case, there's only one case left!</Barney Gumbel>

I had the same thought, and I'm glad I went with the third pair.

It's a great feeling to know that I can wear a pair now, and then, when THAT pair's beat up, I still have two pairs left
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom