New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

just got my pair from PYS. regarding the toe box, i actually took one sheet of the paper that was already inside the shoe, stuffed it, and believe it or not,it actually makes the shoe a little more comfortable. i got a 10.5 which is what i usually wear. so if you go true to size on these, you can minimize thecreasing by doing what i did.

wish i got another pair, but my sneaker funds have been replaced by textbook funds

Rocking the structures with no toe box accessories crew sign in.
laugh.gif

^ Check.

I don't give a good goddamn what the toebox looks like.

Just happy to have my hands on multiple pairs of these sexy @#$##$$@!%!#*.

just got mine in today from UO

INCREDIBLE !

people please ... if you can get your hand on these please do ! these shoes are beyond beautiful . ive been into shoes for YEARS and these are the first shoesi will be buying multiple pairs of . theyre amazing
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I agree, the toe box caving in or however you want to describe it.... who cares. You are certainly
not less cool if you get caught in the street and your toebox isn't fresh.

Stop Complaining?

This is not a good look, and applies without saying to any shoe.
1rexs4.jpg

If Nike had constructed these correctly, there shouldn't have been this problem.

grin.gif

Has anyone put black laces in these? Just wondering what it'd look like... I might have to try it out. Dunno if I want to take these off my feet tho
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Stop Complaining?

1rexs4.jpg

If Nike had constructed these correctly, there shouldn't have been this problem.

grin.gif

thats YOUR faut...here's how mine fit me

11k8cjm.jpg

13yeyqg.jpg

for u people who dunno how u rock sneakers....you're posed to buy em WIT NO ROOM in da front...your big toe posed to be in da front, and marginal wiggleroom for da other toes...this is why all ya end up wit dented kicks and end up spending money on "force fields" and all that other crap thatwouldn't be a problem if u just buy da correct size to being wit..imma true size 10, so i cop that wit everything, even foamposites so when da my footmolds they feel PERFECT so u don't have to swim around your kicks after they're broken in...

wit these these run 1/2 a size big so i copped a 9.5 and they fit great...non dented toe cuz i don't cop my kicks wit room..kicks like this shows whodon't know they're real size.

I got lucky and was able to pick up a pair today from a store that received a late shipment. I wish I had known about going a half size down but at the end ofthe day, I'm sure I can live with the strange creasing.

i needa find these..i think i saw 'em in a store the other day but i was focused on coppin the white/black/red 23's..

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

ffaip4.jpg

love and would cop them all

i know some are saying the retro of 08 already , but for me its too early to say . even though these are a GREAT candidate no matter what else drops , with thePippen Is Penny IIs eggplants and gold flightposites still yet to be released i have to wait and see before i call these the retro OF THE YEAR

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Stop Complaining?

1rexs4.jpg

grin.gif

thats YOUR faut...here's how mine fit me

11k8cjm.jpg

13yeyqg.jpg

for u people who dunno how u rock sneakers....you're posed to buy em WIT NO ROOM in da front...your big toe posed to be in da front, and marginal wiggle room for da other toes...this is why all ya end up wit dented kicks and end up spending money on "force fields" and all that other crap that wouldn't be a problem if u just buy da correct size to being wit..imma true size 10, so i cop that wit everything, even foamposites so when da my foot molds they feel PERFECT so u don't have to swim around your kicks after they're broken in...

wit these these run 1/2 a size big so i copped a 9.5 and they fit great...non dented toe cuz i don't cop my kicks wit room..kicks like this shows who don't know they're real size.

you either stuffed it with something .. or have really fat toes..
i tried on half a size smaller and it still creased so just went ahead and bought my true size.. more comfy.. plus i dont mind stuffin...

does anyone know how these fit? do they fit like air maxes? cuz I wear a 13 in dunks and forces, but I wear a 14 in air maxes, I'm going to buy asap so ifsomeone could help me that would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom