New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

The back of the tongue should be Infrared, and the grey on the midsole should be lighter.

Other than that they look pretty close to the original.

The pictures arent mine but these are of the retros that jus dropped in the UK, the colours are really bright Infrared/early 90'sish neon..

ABSOLUTE CRACK, BOTH COLORS ARE COPPED!
pimp.gif

Those are fire. I've been waiting for structures for what feels like months now. Anyone have any idea as to if or when the us release date is?

so when these originally dropped they were $110? It'll be interesting to see what they'll be going for now.
there's a pair up now on eBay for 150GBP

^ That pic is of the Teal/Infrared.

It's teal on the outside, infrared on the inside.

nike hasnt released an orginial colorway THAT bright in almost a decade. They seem to be on the right track

Sup_

Very dope! Can't wait till they release.

macgyver35_ Do you know a Jason Young?

Peace.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

local shop in my sig will be receiving the structures.
When are they getting them do you know? Are they getting both colors? Thanks for the info...

Anyone have any idea what type of release these will be? Quickstrike? Urban? GR?

I really hope these aren't too hard to get my hands on, A.K.A. I don't want to pay a huge markup.

quote:

When are they getting them do you know? Are they getting both colors? Thanks for the info...
------------------------------------------

ED, sup. i had to bug the owner for a minute to get him to order these. He said he ordered two colorways in them and one of them was the raincamo(whichwon't have raincamo on it). they should be in the next couple weeks. i'll let you know when.

^^^ Deng, District be doing it big.
pimp.gif
I'll be waiting on these Structures. On my 07-08 coplist.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom