New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Originally Posted by OmarListenin

fire.

does the size? release mean these will be euro-only like the lights?
I hope not, because I got all wound up for the Lights, and again we got screwed on colorways.

word of caution people, when copping these GO 1/2 A SIZE DOWN, THEY DEFINATELY RUN BIG. They're fresher than fresh tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

quote:

When are they getting them do you know? Are they getting both colors? Thanks for the info...
------------------------------------------

ED, sup. i had to bug the owner for a minute to get him to order these. He said he ordered two colorways in them and one of them was the raincamo(which won't have raincamo on it). they should be in the next couple weeks. i'll let you know when.

Most def let me know... I gotta cop 2, maybe 3 pairs of those OG colorways and I hope they drop those Purple ones i saw sample pics of as well!! Good lookson the info!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

I hope not, because I got all wound up for the Lights, and again we got screwed on colorways.

word!!! I do not want to bother my aunt again by paying her and the cost of shipping for shoes releasing only in the uk....

so im glad to hear its coming to the us...

Does anyone have the style number for these??

We probably won't see these until 08 .... hopefully FTL Inc. stores will get 'em.

To all you impatient heads i can hook up Structure's for retail just cover my travel/lunch and they're yours! PM me...

Oh and to all you peeps hittin' me up on the Laser Blues i got you will be checking for sizes this weekend...

Quote:^^ if it makes the shoe more comfortable, isn't that a good thing?

No actually its a bad thing, the shoe becomes heavier and stiff. This goes back to the HOA Am90, if you can get your hands on an 03 retro and compare it to an05 retro you will feel the difference, the comfort in the midsole, and the weight of the shoe are night and day.

size? released these on 12.08.07. NT London received em as well few days ago. and i know that EU QS (tier 1) spots will be releasing both OG color ways on01.10.08.

my question: Can anybody confirm a US release date?

thx!

Haven't seen any posted since they released overseas.... none on eBay but a 1 or 2 sellers with
1 or 2 sizes either..... more pics please!

got myself a footlocker giftcard that im waiting to use on these. hope they release soon.

Back
Top Bottom