New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Mine got shipped from Tennessee last night and is in the BX, scheduled to be delivered tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Mine got shipped from Tennessee last night and is in the BX, scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, but I don't know where it is now.

i think i might be the stupidest person on earth......... so yes i got a pair of structures, a gift from my ex girlfriend (keep in mind she was my ex the entire time) and it was cool, but we got into it pretty nasty and what did i do, threw them back at her even before i wore them. And now i have no structures....... but she says she wants me to have them, so hopefully i get them back
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

yo i need these in my life anybody knows of any website selling these sz 10 im willing to pay 130-145 shipped for these

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

Premier Boutique in San Jose got a restock.
Sold out of my size! If anyone knows where I can find a size 9 online or around the Seattle area help pleasssssssssssseeee.

BaLLaz206, WestCoastNike, and Prolific Sole - Big thanks for all of the help with the Structures. They both came in yesterday, buthere's just one pair since they're obviously both the same . . .

wcnte9.jpg
. . .

Anybody know where I can find a 12.5? I know this size exists, just can't find a pair.

Dope pic Tyler. Glad I could help. I see everyone who has copped is lovin their pair/s. And good luck to everyone who hasn't.

just got my pair from ndc today and was wondering if there is any way to get the creases out?...i thought they would go away when i put them on but whenthey're on my feet the creases are still there.

Don't worry about the creasing. Someone should sticky this.

The more you wear them, the more the creases go away.

I got mud all over the midsole and mesh parts of my Structures last week...I gave these a thorough cleaning with water and shout and they look as if the stainswere never there. But the white just doesn't look as white anymore but it's no biggie (have a second pair on ice)

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Don't worry about the creasing. Someone should sticky this.

The more you wear them, the more the creases go away.

I got mud all over the midsole and mesh parts of my Structures last week...I gave these a thorough cleaning with water and shout and they look as if the stains were never there. But the white just doesn't look as white anymore but it's no biggie (have a second pair on ice)

alright...thanks for the quick response

I got mine today, I usually wear an 11.5 in Air Maxes but a 12 in AM1s & I ordered an 11 in these, they fit perfect. Definitely getting the toeboxcreasing.

i got my 3rd pair today. i got a 10.5 this time. ordered off of nike, and these r perfect. no creasing. thanks nike!!!

now thats what i call a well done retro. i just got my pair in from lilaiphi. i was late in the buying process but my pair was still there. Big thanks forthat.

The colors pop just right. they arent too bright. they arent faded and mute like past nike retros ive seen. im beyond happy about my pair.

The colors really pop in direct sunlight

To all those who recently acquired their pairs, hope you enjoy wearing them.

no problem and nice pic spacej23...just look out for me one day...
smile.gif

can't wait to bust out a pair of these this weekend!
pimp.gif

damn what a pair of shoes.....wish i wo uld've gotten a pair! don't think i could still find a pair for retail can i?

I may actually sell the rest of my crap off and accumulate nothing but these and some random air maxes.
I wish more shoes had infrared, its my all time fave. nike color.

Back
Top Bottom