New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

i hit up both packers today and they were both sold out, i went around closing time for both of them.. so unless they got a restock last minute on a saturday.. i dont think there is anymore
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NikeOhMy

True to size for me. Reason why people going half a size/ or full because of ugly crease.

u probably buy your kicks to da toes as it is....i do too, but goin 1/2 down made da toe box a non issue whatsoever.

Originally Posted by jmpman22

these kicks run big . so get a half sz or even 1 sz down if you want

I agree with jmpman...i'm normally a 10 and I went half a size down to a 9.5

I usually wear a 10. I got a sz 10 and 9.5 and dont notice much different.
The toe box issue is going to happen. I would either stay true to size or go a half size down.
I cant stop wearing mine.

were these a quickstrike cuz i can find them anywhere in miami. if anyone knows where i can find them down here or order then let me know

Originally Posted by jmpman22

i hit up both packers today and they were both sold out, i went around closing time for both of them.. so unless they got a restock last minute on a saturday .. i dont think there is anymore
frown.gif
well actually, they did! Jersey City defenitly has pairs as of Sunday when I was there

got two pairs true to size a while back
one is still deadstock. the other i havent been able to keep off my feet.

i wear a sz 7 in pretty much all running shoes unless they are made in all leather..can i get away with a half sz down?

these run true to size definately. people start to panic when they put on a new shoe cus they are all built different. sure it wont fit like your dunks. oryour AF1 but i couldnt see going down a size in these. they feel like stabs pretty much the same fit. only the toe box of course these people keep complainingabout

Back
Top Bottom