new allen iverson shoe

Eastbay has the AI and YAO PE hexrides on eastbay.com...not bad colorways! oh, they also have B Davis, Crawford, Rondo, and Terry....I think they forgot Davisleft for Li-Ning

ehhhh..... I dont know man

if the performance was top notch I can see these on the court, but nothing else.

What's the release date for the Answer 12's? The Detroit Pistons colorway should be dope
pimp.gif

Iversons used to come out in like October...Ive heard like nothing about these...

I belive those are his All star colorway. Pistons colorway will look similar. I think you might see him in some Questions.

Originally Posted by maddcross

Is the Answer 12 ever going to come out? These are crispy clean...

341732176.jpg

341732180.jpg

All key Reebok NBA athlete's (Yao, AI, J.Crawford, Jason Terry and some no names) will start the season wearing the Hexride Omni's. AI's sigreleases in Jan.-Feb. (close to All-star) Will be a Champs exclusive just like the "Talkin' Crazy"

Wow, a pistons colorway..............that was quick.
I wonder what they'll do with all those nuggets colorway 12's. Im pretty sure they have already gone into production.

Iverson's legacy is fading away fast. Sad to see him get bumped around the league like this. I bet he likes being back in the East though.

Back
Top Bottom