new allen iverson shoe

Originally Posted by ro22ss

Iverson's legacy is fading away fast. Sad to see him get bumped around the league like this. I bet he likes being back in the East though.
I kinda feel the same way. The only way to reconcile the situation would be to win the 'chip with Detroit OR go back to Philly and win therewith EB......... hmmmm.

... kinda sad to see him wearing those VII's... they've been on ebay clearance racks for the longest minute...

Iverson was always philly

... they could've given him some white/red or white/royal IV's that were on eastbay or even the 3's... those VII's were from five years ago !

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

isnt he wearing a number 1 jersey, will reebok changedd his logo cause he's not wearing number 3 no more? i mean doesnt his logo says I3 or something./
eek.gif

roll.gif

I didnt even think about that.
Guess they're going back to square one with this particular model.

AI's legacy is just fine especially since he's finally with a consistent winner like Detroit. Bring on them Answer 12's
pimp.gif

Detroit is clearly the best team he's ever been on at any level of basketball!

i was wondering the same thing about the logo.
and on the toe of the shoe it has the 3 on it...

they looked better on TV. Those look suede (durabuck, whatever) and on TV they looked patent on the red. Odd.

The green pair and blue pair are crack rocks, [T.I.] forreal[T.I.]

i like them, the toe area kinda looks like the question and at the side kinda looks like the xiv's, might grab some when they hit the clearance or outletsfor playing hoops in

Iam Liking it! just got the tech specs... and i like what i heard, dmx is back now via DMX ride, they made it simple... using simple lines to conveyaesthetics, while making it functional, they took so styling cues from the questions, you can see it at the toe box and the translucent outsole.

I need the blue/white 12's A.I. had on tonight against Cleveland
pimp.gif

These joints are way better than the red/white.

They really do need to update his logo. That giant 3 on the toe of that shoe is just buggin me
eyes.gif

And we looked like some bums againts Boston last night. Ivo included.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

it aint really that bad

sounded like that was sorta hard for you to admit.... ...just let it out my man....its ok to like new and different things....i mean it really is

Back
Top Bottom