NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

I agree with the price drop but I feel like you can never have too many good zoom based choices. Especially when it seems like Nike is skimping on the not only the full length bags I love so much, but also the fact that "zoom" lately doesn't mean what it used to. Nowadays a lot of times you can't even tell if the zoom is actually in there imho.

Man I've been on a hunt for the Kobe Vs for hoop, they're impossible to find anywhere unless they are the preludes....I'm patiently waiting for a CW I like to cop these, my current rotation 09 Hyperdunks, Kobe 8, and 13 Hyperdunks.

'09 Hyperdunk?

I can't get with these on court. I don't really know why, I just never feel secure. :\

This was what worried me to the point that i could not even purchase. My knees and ankles are too old and beat up to be taking unnecessary risks. Granted im no NBA player... not even close, but I do LOVE to play and want to be able to play as long at MY own highest level as long as I can and injury free. Sometimes the latest and greatest just cant be justified if it brings about potential for serious injury. I have read many reviews that say IF you have strong ankles than you should be fine, but were is that line drawn....
as always just my .02

Last edited:

I can't get with these on court. I don't really know why, I just never feel secure.
ohwell.gif
This was what worried me to the point that i could not even purchase. My knees and ankles are too old and beat up to be taking unnecessary risks. Granted im no NBA player... not even close, but I do LOVE to play and want to be able to play as long at MY own highest level as long as I can and injury free. Sometimes the latest and greatest just cant be justified if it brings about potential for serious injury. I have read many reviews that say IF you have strong ankles than you should be fine, but were is that line drawn....
as always just my .02
man, ive rolled my ankles so many times playing basketball my joints are dam near bulletproof (none of those serious sprains tho, ive always been able to walk it off and keep hooping) 

I've torn all sorts of ligaments in both ankles... Wore these 10-12 times already... No brace, no problems. Maybe it's luck, maybe it's the surgurey, maybe it's the sssshhhhhhooooooeeeeeesssss

Is it the fit or materials or what?

What's making you guys feel that way?  I have yet to try on a pair yet so I have no idea what they're like on feet.

Back
Top Bottom