NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

I Know Nike Camarillo is getting these in soon. they had a sign up where they were going to put them at.

but i doubt you want to drive 5 hours.
appreciate it . did they say how much it was going to cost? hopefully that means some are gonna come over here.

..... and you were spot on about the TTS .... forgot I wear 2 pair of elite quarter socks when I ball .... that 11.5 would not have done the trick ..... Kobe 9 Elite is a thought of the past for me now. Gotta strategically plan my attack on a few more pair as the Hyper Rev has officially been crowned my hoop shoe of choice for a while
Do all those Oregon Duck Pairs off FTL FNL etc come with the Ducks logo???

Still waiting to see if these will release...

I'm probably the only guy frequenting this thread that wears these casually
laugh.gif
Lol I actually wore my All Green Volt pair for St. Pats Day lol. Your not the only one pal.

I Know Nike Camarillo is getting these in soon. they had a sign up where they were going to put them at.

View media item 926092

but i doubt you want to drive 5 hours.
No. He added the patch himself...

really want to get the Lakers CW and put a Lakers patch on it but funds are low ATM

Not a patch at all. An artist friend of mine painted the logo on both shoes. You can see some of his work on his instagram page:
@marcusfreshley

Dtlr store locations have this color for $59.99. I got a pair for me and my coworker. Dudes shoe busted last week so I told him is keep an eye out for something good.
View media item 939903

One of those cases where the shoe is way cheaper there than it will be at a Nike outlet.  Funny to go to an outlet and see a shoe near retail at the outlet, then go see it on sale at Finishline or Footlocker.

Main reason I don't even mess with Nike Factory stores. FNL and FL/FA have them on clearance and factory has a HUGE 20% off sale. Unless it is a true nike outlet I am out.

Dtlr store locations have this color for $59.99. I got a pair for me and my coworker. Dudes shoe busted last week so I told him is keep an eye out for something good.
View media item 939903

Nice pickup. I would have preferred this color.

Still enjoying them. Big fan of full length zoom. Traction isn't as great as when I first started in them. But it's adequate.

Can't beat it at that price though.

What about the full length zoom in the lebron 11 vs the zoom in the hyperrevs? Asumming you own the lebron 11s because of your avy.

Cushioning is great on the 11. it feels different though compared to the rev. I think bc of the lunar mid vs whatever the rev has. I am a big fan of the cushioning setup on the lebron x also. Maybe my favorite cushion. The negative on that shoe is that it's kind of heavy.

For whatever reason the lock down doesn't work well for me on the 11. I like the way the shoe looks and it is in my rotation for indoor. Too expensive to use outdoor. Has to be $120 or under. Lol

$60 for the rev makes it the best value bball shoe out there. At least IMO.

My knees, feet and ankles feel better after balling in full length zoom vs something like lunar or front zoom. I'm getting old though. Lol

Even though I get my employee discount im still waiting for the laker cw to go on sale even more 91.00 is just too much for me to give for a hoop shoe.

Back
Top Bottom