New BMW Monday

Actually it'll be used but new to me.... My mind is kinda made up i'm looking for neutral opinions. I'm deciding between a 2010 335i Xdrive and a 2010 328i Xdrive. Both have similar miles on them both are similarly priced (the 328 is $3k less) and both are under warranty. My question is with the sport mode on the 328 is really worth paying more for the 335? Other than the speed am i getting anything else with the 335 other than higher bills for maintenance?

Da hemi >>>>

Side note: why yambs think a sense of entitlement comes with a Lexus is250 or a 328.. aren't those entry level, moderately priced whips?

Da hemi >>>>

Side note: why yambs think a sense of entitlement comes with a Lexus is250 or a 328.. aren't those entry level, moderately priced whips?

Im getting rid of my Charger... Considered the Challenger R/T Plus but its worthless in the winter time, even with snow tires.

Da hemi >>>>

I think if youre under 25 and you can fully pay it off then you should feel proud :lol:

I'm 22 and I drive an IS250 FSport, $40,000

I think if youre under 25 and you can fully pay it off then you should feel proud :lol:

mo power to ya bro .. as long as you living and maintaining all this on your own.. then that's dope...

:pimp:

Da hemi >>>>

is250 fsport?

how does that even make sense?

u mean is fsport?

I think if youre under 25 and you can fully pay it off then you should feel proud
laugh.gif

Base model flexin

don't really care about Lexus, anyone have any insight to the original question at hand?

Last edited:
don't really care about Lexus, anyone have any insight to the original question at hand?

Seeing as how both are used i can't really say if it's worth the extra for the 335 without knowing other optional interior features etc that are included with each car. I don't know enough about BMW models to decipher what's standard for both and optional etc.

Is a Challenger really not drivable in winter with snow tires? Obviously have to tone down your driving style a lot but i think it's doable. I know dudes pushing V8 Mustangs out in the midwest in the winter with snow tires. Just drive slowly and go easy on the throttle.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Loving my 535Xi. The N54 engine is in both the 535i and the 335i. It's the Twin Turbo version and even the heavier 5 series it gets 5.2 0-60. The newer 535's and 335's don't have the twin turbo, they have a single twin scroll turbo, that engine is the N55. Even though it's a few years older the N54 is considered the better more tunable engine. $500 gets you the JB4 Stage 3 upgrade good for 80HP, then $150 more gets you the dual cone intake that adds another 20HP.

Just make sure you have a warranty, which with the 2010 you should, not unless they drove out the mileage on the warranty. Mine is under warranty AND the BMW maintenance plan, when you figure oil changes cost $100 with a coupon it's not all that bad to have.[/COLOR]

Da hemi >>>>

[COLOR=#red]Still a Bimmer and a Lexus either way. In most cases it's just the less powerful engines, but the interior and body styles and the overall refinement are the same as the upgraded models. For a lot of chicks it doesn't matter if it's a 328, a 335, or even an M3. That's stuff dudes worry about...of course there are exceptions.

The stuff chicks mention about my car is the leather, the wood, the fact that it's a Bimmer, and the Nav screen. I tried to explain the whole turbo thing and it was neither here nor there for them.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Still a Bimmer and a Lexus either way. In most cases it's just the less powerful engines, but the interior and body styles and the overall refinement are the same as the upgraded models. For a lot of chicks it doesn't matter if it's a 328, a 335, or even an M3. That's stuff dudes worry about...of course there are exceptions.

The stuff chicks mention about my car is the leather, the wood, the fact that it's a Bimmer, and the Nav screen. I tried to explain the whole turbo thing and it was neither here nor there for them.[/COLOR]
1. Sell my impala
2. Sell my motorcycle
3. cop entry level Lexus / bmw out of warranty
4. ????
5. Yambs

:pimp: :pimp:

[Spoiler ]

But seriously ... I know that most don't care about actual stuff that matters... they just want the logo. Most cats aren't like EWD and cop for the quality and cop wisely.

Maybe I'm just cheap... but I want a Challenger on some thangs... roaring... or a Corvette .... roaring... the luxury whips don't do it for me...

Although a seven fifty is a nice piece of sexy...

Whatever you do op, do your research and cop wisely ... don't listen when people tell you to cop something else... then get the yambs all day err day...

[/spoiler]

Last edited:
does the 328 have the same hpfp problem the 335 has?
i'd still take the 335 and add a tune :smokin

Last edited:
bruh, get the 335 and chip it 
smokin.gif
. I would love to get a e46 m3 with the decline in price they have had lately. But I'll just play myself and end up paying a leg and an arm on maintenance without warranty

Back
Top Bottom