props
pimp.gif

I want a XIII

laugh.gif
You mean a VIII?

I love the 8 9's exterior design...
pimp.gif
fixed.

Thinking of picking up an Evo, but I kinda want a luxury and performance car. Audi A4/S4 is a bit eh...Seems like my only option right now.

Damn beautiful! you will mod that VERY soon lol, it is way too tempting, trust me. then it will become a money pit, but well worth it! congrats and welcome tothe evo family.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Thinking of picking up an Evo, but I kinda want a luxury and performance car. Audi A4/S4 is a bit eh...Seems like my only option right now.
How old are you? if you're young save the luxury cars for the future, i had a g35 to start at 16 and it was too boring, the evo is perfect.

Originally Posted by jdidkc

How old are you? if you're young save the luxury cars for the future, i had a g35 to start at 16 and it was too boring, the evo is perfect.
WTH.

laugh.gif

Id be fine with a G35, I woudnt mod it too much. Why didnt you like the G?

It was cool at first, but i put on wheels and everything i wanted except boosting it, i just decided i'd want it in the future instead of now. so traded itto my mom to get the evo lol

It was cool at first, but i put on wheels and everything i wanted except boosting it, i just decided i'd want it in the future instead of now. so traded it to my mom to get the evo lol

That doesnt make any sense lol, G35s are common as Civics nowadays. People mod those like crazy, and they have just as much potential as an Evo due to theamount fo aftermarket parts available for it.

Dont lie, you just wanted an Evo in the first place, but got a G35, then decided to grab an Evo.
laugh.gif

Audi RS4 is looking mighty fine right now.
pimp.gif

It was cool at first, but i put on wheels and everything i wanted except boosting it, i just decided i'd want it in the future instead of now. so traded it to my mom to get the evo lol

That doesnt make any sense lol, G35s are common as Civics nowadays. People mod those like crazy, and they have just as much potential as an Evo due to the amount fo aftermarket parts available for it.

Dont lie, you just wanted an Evo in the first place, but got a G35, then decided to grab an Evo.
laugh.gif

Audi RS4 is looking mighty fine right now.
pimp.gif
Nah no way, i wanted a sti at first, id have much for fun with an evo than a g35 anyday, and plus parts for the g35 are unbelievably expensive.idk where youre from but in nor cal i rarely see a modded g. other than on forums.

indifferent.gif
G35's are not boring
To me you seriously down graded

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

indifferent.gif
G35's are not boring

laugh.gif

I woudnt say downgrade.

Evo > G35, but to say a G35 is boring I disagree with.G35s are mighty fine.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

indifferent.gif
G35's are not boring

laugh.gif

I woudnt say downgrade.

Evo > G35, but to say a G35 is boring I disagree with.G35s are mighty fine.
nice pickup
pimp.gif

and btw Evo VIII, IX, X > G35/G37 anyday

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

WTH.

roll.gif
My exact reaction.

Back
Top Bottom