New car pickup..Needed something econmical sooo i went with....

so I had an 05 impala..and was wasting mad $ because of the distance i go to work mon-fri(40min to get there)..so i sold the whip, went yesterday to Hyundai
and went with a brand new 2012 Veloster style-edition..what ya think..40mpg Highway miles dont sound bad at ALLand the 10 year 100,000miles warranty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..was going with a evo at first but couldnt find a used one under 31k. forgot to mention that i get free oil change, maintenance at the dealership..and if i go at every appointment i get free tires
for life!! car was 20k btw

pics taken with iphone 4s camera+ app
21e6bg3.jpg

6edu6r.jpg

jgjc3o.jpg

video of how it basically looks and drives

just got the tint on it.
pimp.gif

21kwb5s.jpg

Congrats.  Really like the color.

Just saw one in person for the first time, and I was super impressed, from exterior to interior.  Didn't realize it got 40mpg - that's probably the best thing.

How's the space in the back?

Grats on the car. Good deal on free maintenance and tires too.

I'm not feelin it, I dunno, shoulda got it in black. Nice gas mileage.

Like the car. I test drove one and honestly it just didnt have any pickup speed at all IMO. My 20 year old accord is alot faster so didnt get it. Nice car but Ill wait and test drive the turbo joint.

space in the back is so so. i like the 3rd door tho lol. and picked the color because you dont see much in this color. and going to tint it this weekend and get
black rims later.already ordered a CAI..and im a Lakers fan lol

You got a really nice deal.
Car looks weird to me, but if you like it that's all that matters.

and like dude said black would of looked cool too

Originally Posted by taz92

Like the car. I test drove one and honestly it just didnt have any pickup speed at all IMO. My 20 year old accord is alot faster so didnt get it. Nice car but Ill wait and test drive the turbo joint.
was it auto or manual?

btw yellow is the most rare color for the V

Good choice on the manual transmission 
pimp.gif

I think the Veloster is alright but I don't like how it has 3 doors. I think it would look better with 2 doors...

im looking to get a car thats good on gas also.

thinking of a focus 5 door, i love the look of it.

i too have an impala lol

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Get the same car but the turbo version, still gets 38mpg hwy.
8dgZM.jpg

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Could have gotten a BMW. But ay enjoy.
Word, might as well of gotten a Ferrari.

indifferent.gif

Anyways, that front end looks mean.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I just saw the pic and didnt really read at first, did not think it was going to be a Hybrid. The incentives sounds really nice, and the price is great. Thats an amazing buy.

i like the turbo but needed the car at this moment. and turbo dont release til spring maybe and is runninh around 24k-26 i believe. two diff packages.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Get the same car but the turbo version, still gets 38mpg hwy.
8dgZM.jpg

auto or manual?

i dont want to deal with manual in LA traffic. especially the times im on the freeway.

although it's fun as hell to drive on an open road

Back
Top Bottom