New car pickup..Needed something econmical sooo i went with....

I like the front of the car. Nice pick up op cant go wrong with that gas mileage with the way gas prices are right now

Nice to see a fellow Hyundai owner
pimp.gif

Congrats

Sonata 2.0Turbo owner btw.

thanks fellas. i was actually expecting a lot of negativity in this thread...knowing how NT is now

Originally Posted by Hugo

thanks fellas. i was actually expecting a lot of negativity in this thread...knowing how NT is now

NT has matured, I mean look, it's on page 2 and no request of more pics of the girl. 
laugh.gif

I'm gonna be checkin out Hyundai when I look for a new whip. You check out the hybrid by any chance?

I see you finally settled! Still a good choice
pimp.gif
. I always thought those were good cars. Maybe later on you'll be able to settle for an Evo.
PS: an evo can be economical too
laugh.gif

Nice pickup, ever since i saw the concept of the Veloster i really liked it. I'm in need of a new car and was considering copping one. Not sure though.

Yo 20k!?
That's not bad at all and the car's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My Impalas about to kick the bucket and that Hyundai's lookin' real nice right about now 
pimp.gif

Good job!....you made a smart purchase, a luxury/fancy sportscar is nice for the first 3 months....the hype wears off and you are left with just another car with very expensive maintanence....I paid nearly 8 bills to change my breaks and almost 1k to change up my tires...dreading te day my engine starts @@#*$%* with me....really smart decision...besides the color, that joint is fly!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

You really paid under 20k?????????
Car starts at $17k.
but with the tech and style package its another 4k.
He only mentioned the style package, the tech package has 18" wheels with matching color trim of the car, and those doesn't look they're those 18s, could be wrong though. The screen on the Veloster is standard even w/o nav.

Back
Top Bottom