NEW CB34 CW

Ehhh....coulda been better...
eyes.gif

For those still looking for the first colorway at a good price, shoetrends.com has them for 90.00

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

did he play in these?

when did air randy start doing basketball shoes......either way please dont hype up the penny IIs

What the eff do I have to do with hype? I post pix so people can enjoy them. Hype is what you do with it.

There will always be someone that has something stupid to say. Let me be.

Originally Posted by heat23

did he play in these?

when did air randy start doing basketball shoes......either way please dont hype up the penny IIs

What the eff do I have to do with hype? I post pix so people can enjoy them. Hype is what you do with it.

not really stupid, just voicing my opinion

never said i was thankful for the pics, just asking when yall start doing b-ball.

let nike basketball be.

Originally Posted by heat23

did he play in these?

not really stupid, just voicing my opinion

never said i was thankful for the pics, just asking when yall start doing b-ball.

let nike basketball be.
It's ridiculous to say that if I post pix of basketball Nike's that I'm gonna eff it up because I'm gonna start hype. My intentionsaren't to create hype. Hype is what you make of it. When I say you I mean the sneakerheads/consumers. My intentions are to share pix of upcoming sneakersw/my fellow sneaker fanatics. But then again, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

did he play in these?

You sound ridiculous B....gettin mad at dude for posting pictures of a new sneaker on a SNEAKER BOARD? You make no sense...thanks for the pics heat.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

did he play in these?

You sound ridiculous B....gettin mad at dude for posting pictures of a new sneaker on a SNEAKER BOARD? You make no sense...thanks for the pics heat.
That's what I'm saying. You're welcome KSJ!

did he play in these?

HELL NO!!! he didn't play in those halloween edt colorway!!! those are terrible!!!

Those are horrible. I don't see what people like in them. Besides the black and purple, I havent seen any of these that I like.

When I saw the sample pics I couldn't wait to get my hands on these, but now that I see these I'm not so sure. I could've sworn there were purpleaccents above the pods but maybe that's just what I wanted them to have
tongue.gif
. Anyways, still nice, might still get them if I can get them under retail.

da white fabric tongue sux....da completely white sir charles on da bottom sux too...

i think im passin....

Back
Top Bottom