NEW CLOTHING LINE FNS CHECK OUT OUR FIRST SHIRT OF 09' LEAVE FEEDBACK PLEASE

It's been done. Nothing special nor different. It's so cliche that it's kinda boring even annoying to see. Good luck on your business venturethough, it's getting tougher to move these type of clothing lines.

I like the concept I just wish Magic was in color and a different font was used. It has a Lemar and Dauley/Undercrown feel to
it that I like. Keep up the work tho fam

I thank all of you for the feedback good or bad I will take all of these opinions into consideration. The shirt ranges from M-3X. They run pretty true to size.hit my inbox up if your interested in 1. I dont want to turn this thread into a buy/sell forum. Keep the feedback coming. We are trying to get better soanything helps.

I say you should work on your spelling and grammar first
grin.gif

is it just me or does it feel like summer 2005 all over again with all these start-up "brands" coming on NT with the same recycled styleagain and again

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

is it just me or does it feel like summer 2005 all over again with all these start-up "brands" coming on NT with the same recycled style again and again
I think its just you. If you want an answer the question you just ask, I think you should start your own topic. I just want feedback for 1 of mydesigns. Thank You nonetheless though.

you cant be sucessful if your going to use rap lyrics all the time, cuz rap songs get old....

Originally Posted by ThizzBaby

you cant be sucessful if your going to use rap lyrics all the time, cuz rap songs get old....

Its just one shirt with rap lyrics...dnt plan on making a whole line using rap songs

Make the letters bigger
that tee has to be black in order to showcase the black n white pic
if the letters are bigger you wont need to lower the letters
add something to the shirt....like a trademark for the brand...like a weird button....fold something...blah blah blah

You know what would be cool too...add a collectible with every piece of clothing relating to the brand or subject of said product
pimp.gif

I actually like the Idea, and the shirt....Something on the back would have been nice though, and perhaps just a picture on the front with just font on theback.

Originally Posted by nuclientele5

Originally Posted by ThizzBaby

Its just one shirt with rap lyrics...dnt plan on making a whole line using rap songs
in that case, your doing good =] yo tho, the logo in your avy, its nice! LA skyline??? if not, make one, and put it with red bandana, and bluebandana.

will sell good in LA

Back
Top Bottom