NEW CLOTHING LINE FNS CHECK OUT OUR FIRST SHIRT OF 09' LEAVE FEEDBACK PLEASE

inbox me bra ill cop. NT cant even support their own. Shirt is not that bad. Maybe u should leave only purple in it instead of jus black in white. That wouldbe sick.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

You should have kept Magics pic in color and the background black and white.

The font could use some work too....too much empty space on the shirt for that type of design.

Good start though.

Keep grinding.
what he said

YO!
Timeless pieces >>> than slogan tees.

Truth.

BUT... I like. Did you not post this in WDYWT? I wanted to ask about it. I'd like to know what vision you (and your boy) have for your line. P/M if needbe.

DF!!!

Shirt is not bad at all man. I would say to fix spacing between letters. The suggestion about leaving magic in color is a good one. As for all the people whoare saying that the game is too crowded and all that ++!* and that everyone is trying to start a clothing line blah blah blah, dont listen to that ++!* man.Everybody is trying to do everything, there is always gonna be competition dont let that get in your way. Keep grinding!

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

You should have kept Magics pic in color and the background black and white.

The font could use some work too....too much empty space on the shirt for that type of design.

Good start though.

Keep grinding.
what he said

Lol ^^Good lookin

Originally Posted by heyson

Shirt is not bad at all man. I would say to fix spacing between letters. The suggestion about leaving magic in color is a good one. As for all the people who are saying that the game is too crowded and all that ++!* and that everyone is trying to start a clothing line blah blah blah, dont listen to that ++!* man. Everybody is trying to do everything, there is always gonna be competition dont let that get in your way. Keep grinding!
Thank U for your support.

magic.jpg
>>> Yours

Heres my feedback...

That LA Skyline idea MEX had was a good idea, so use it and pay him for it through tshirt sales.
Matter fact, make a 'city skyline' line, using multiple cities, and pay me for the idea
tongue.gif

Create your own, RECOGNIZABLE, logo. You need to have a catchy logo that people can recognize within a second of thought. That FNS one you have in your avyisnt going to cut it. Too bland and forgettable.
You're gonna have to mix it up, as in dont make anymore rap lyric shirts. Those are outplayed and definitely something you want to have as the staple ofyour company. Something simple with your logo would work pretty well once you get a better logo.
Also when you get the logo perfected, print it somehwhere on the front of the shirts.
As far as the shirt you posted in the OP, move the letters down a little bit.

Make a website too

Originally Posted by 18key

Heres my feedback...

That LA Skyline idea MEX had was a good idea, so use it and pay him for it through tshirt sales.
Matter fact, make a 'city skyline' line, using multiple cities, and pay me for the idea
tongue.gif

Create your own, RECOGNIZABLE, logo. You need to have a catchy logo that people can recognize within a second of thought. That FNS one you have in your avy isnt going to cut it. Too bland and forgettable.
You're gonna have to mix it up, as in dont make anymore rap lyric shirts. Those are outplayed and definitely something you want to have as the staple of your company. Something simple with your logo would work pretty well once you get a better logo.
Also when you get the logo perfected, print it somehwhere on the front of the shirts.
As far as the shirt you posted in the OP, move the letters down a little bit.

Make a website too

Thank U for your input, we do have a website. fnschicago.com

Dudes be in here fronting...If its not force feed to um or not something everybody else isnt rocking there
sick.gif
towards it...Thetee's dope but the only problem like most said is theres to much blank space on the shirt...Keep grinding
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Dudes be in here fronting...If its not force feed to um or not something everybody else isnt rocking there
sick.gif
towards it...The tee's dope but the only problem like most said is theres to much blank space on the shirt...Keep grinding
pimp.gif

Thank you. And no offense, but If I could understand spanish/mexican wateva language yall speaking I wouldnt mind. Please just say what u gotta say in english.I dont know who you guys are. This is the internet, I ask for your feedback good or bad not a class on Espanyo.

Back
Top Bottom