new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Y'all bros ready for a cool story? Tried to cop these 3 weeks ago and failed like everyone else. Had the size 12 in my cart and went to checkout but of course they were sold out. Fast forward to last Friday nite. I hops on ndc around 11:40pm and sign in to my account where it says I have one item in my cart. I click on it and it's the Dave white ones apparently still in there from the first release. I hit check out for the hell of it and boom everything goes thru beautifully and I've got the confirmation email at 11:44. 

Don't recall Nike doing multiple release dates like this before but something for u dudes to keep in mind

Ps - 1st post

Ok, bye bye

Originally Posted by kiluminati616

Y'all bros ready for a cool story? Tried to cop these 3 weeks ago and failed like everyone else. Had the size 12 in my cart and went to checkout but of course they were sold out. Fast forward to last Friday nite. I hops on ndc around 11:40pm and sign in to my account where it says I have one item in my cart. I click on it and it's the Dave white ones apparently still in there from the first release. I hit check out for the hell of it and boom everything goes thru beautifully and I've got the confirmation email at 11:44. 

Don't recall Nike doing multiple release dates like this before but something for u dudes to keep in mind

Ps - 1st post

Ok, bye bye
Congrats. You were one of the lucky people.

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

i copped the last pair at champs in las vegas when i was out there. too bad its a size 14 and not a 12

re-sellers are *%*@! when it comes to trading for your size dude wanted to charge me 100 to trade for the same show smh at the sneaker game
That doesn't make sense, unless they weren't DS..

no both ds mine and his.
eek.gif
im like dude you gotta be kidding me im better off selling em and buying a size 12 smh

100 is way too much for that trade. I could see him charging a little bit tho since 14 isnt that popular of a size. I grabbed the last pair of doernbecher 3's at niketown NYC last year but they were 7.5s. Met up with a reseller that nite and traded for a 12 + $40. Thought it was pretty fair

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

only 300.oo thats all. if thats the case i could purchase a pair of concords. im sorry but 300 is too much for a pair of ones. i dont care of helen keller, played a part in designing this shoe. but i def would pay three hundred for a pair of banned ones....

im all for opinions but this statement seems a little hypocritical.  and as its been stated numerous times already these DW's are of the same quality as the banneds soooo ya, but hey, you do you right?..

In my opinion, its not about quality, but overall apperance. i know for a fact the banned ones look way better than these dave ones. I know i just stated the obvious

I own both pairs as well the quality on the banned 1's is far greater than the dave whites still a good shoe but no banned 1, by any means.

Originally Posted by puffin85

I own both pairs as well the quality on the banned 1's is far greater than the dave whites still a good shoe but no banned 1, by any means.

^ I agree 100%

I just got my Dave whites in the mail from fnl the other day. Mine has tumbled leather on the back upper part of the shoe, while my other pairs purchased from blends have smooth leather. Everybody else's I see have smoothe leather. Did fnl give me a fake pair? Anybody else have this problem?

Originally Posted by fherjohn

I just got my Dave whites in the mail from fnl the other day. Mine has tumbled leather on the back upper part of the shoe, while my other pairs purchased from blends have smooth leather. Everybody else's I see have smoothe leather. Did fnl give me a fake pair? Anybody else have this problem?
Congrats, i think what your describing is called a minor manufacturer  era, for the black cement aj3 thread this was also a common issue. I dont think FNL sold you a fake pair, unless the employee swap out the shoe with a b - grade. You never know so what you can do is compare both of DAve 1s and see if you notice any subtle diffrences. Start with the overal shape, soles,barcode, stiching. Dont forget the sniff test and examine the box. all ftl or fnl place a label on there box. any probs resell

i think the 2nd release kill this shoe
ppl did not appreciate that because hoh Beverly Center only had 18 pairs of them on 1st release so it so limited as the foamposite galaxy

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

Should i trade cement4 straight up for dave white 1? Help please
It depends on your preference i wouldnt, i like retro jordans and i dont bite into the hype with all these newer model jordans , unless its something worth getting.

I agree with the galaxy shoes overshadowing the DW1s. Quality of shoe and packaging are on point!!

Back
Top Bottom