New Era 30% Sale 24 Hour Sale | No Tricks Just Treats

Bad timing
30t6p3b.gif

Might pick up one hat though. Even though the Rangers lost, still love this year's World Series patch.

pimp.gif
 Just bought 7 fitteds for $154. 
I was just thinking about that 50% off  "sale" they had a couple years back too. Good times.

Mets inaugural season on sale for $21. plus 30% off.. Sounds great.. Call me cheap. I don't care for the patch but can deal with it for $15 off

the crowns on the net on fields are horribly high.

ive heard nothing but good things about low crowns, want to buy one but cant risk buying it online with new eras terrible sizing. i have 4 different 7 3/8 on field hats and they all fit different
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

the crowns on the net on fields are horribly high.

ive heard nothing but good things about low crowns, want to buy one but cant risk buying it online with new eras terrible sizing. i have 4 different 7 3/8 on field hats and they all fit different
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i've never noticed them in-store at a lids. i want to try one.. but you're right about the inconsistency on the new hats.. so that makes me hesitant to pull the trigger even with the discount

Discount is dead right? Saw this too late and it's not letting me add the disco through my phone. Too lazy to go grab the laptop.

Back
Top Bottom