New Era 30% Sale One Day Only Vol. And I got a 25% off stacker for you

good looking out man i got a georgetown fitted that i have been wanting. 2 hats for 1 is a great deal

Damn FML! just went back and had like 8 fitteds in my cart and forgot it ended at midnight.

smh, o well. money saved.

Damn FML! just went back and had like 8 fitteds in my cart and forgot it ended at midnight.

smh, o well. money saved.

i dont rock fitteds anymore cuz I have waves
wish I had cash on my debit still, spent the last of it in san francisco yest.
might run to Walmart and refill, I got 2 hrs left to buy

i dont rock fitteds anymore cuz I have waves
wish I had cash on my debit still, spent the last of it in san francisco yest.
might run to Walmart and refill, I got 2 hrs left to buy

frown.gif

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Originally Posted by ScottiePimpin33

205072_1986258342734_1431551244_32346031_4920829_n.jpg

pimp.gif

where did u add the uhm chicago bulls snapbacks? i dont see em
frown.gif

i got lucky man idk i first placed my order for a magic and red wings snap back. not really content but taking advantage of the sale and my browser froze so when i went to redo my order those two were loaded on that minute i guess
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

i aint mad at all now

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Originally Posted by ScottiePimpin33

205072_1986258342734_1431551244_32346031_4920829_n.jpg

pimp.gif

where did u add the uhm chicago bulls snapbacks? i dont see em
frown.gif

i got lucky man idk i first placed my order for a magic and red wings snap back. not really content but taking advantage of the sale and my browser froze so when i went to redo my order those two were loaded on that minute i guess
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

i aint mad at all now

So i messed up and put the wrong billing address and they held my order till i called them.

Then the lady was saying how you cant combine the 2 offers............and im like, i did it yesterday and the website didnt stop me from doing it!!!!!!!!!!!

Then she changes the story and says she has to charge me full price and then credit me the difference.......SMH.

THEN she see`s where the website gave me both promo`s.........And she is like, well, as long as you get the same items, we will go ahead and discount the same amount......Lousy turds!!!!

So i messed up and put the wrong billing address and they held my order till i called them.

Then the lady was saying how you cant combine the 2 offers............and im like, i did it yesterday and the website didnt stop me from doing it!!!!!!!!!!!

Then she changes the story and says she has to charge me full price and then credit me the difference.......SMH.

THEN she see`s where the website gave me both promo`s.........And she is like, well, as long as you get the same items, we will go ahead and discount the same amount......Lousy turds!!!!

Back
Top Bottom