New Era 30% Sale One Day Only Vol. And I got a 25% off stacker for you

The held mine cuz the addy and billing dont match up either...

My gf was trying 2 send it 2 my house cuz she has an apt :/

Whack man

The held mine cuz the addy and billing dont match up either...

My gf was trying 2 send it 2 my house cuz she has an apt :/

Whack man

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

i wish ecapcity would throw out some more sales

Seriously. Thanks OP for looking out but i could not find anything for the life of me to purchase....
frown.gif

Approved and Pending. Looks like they may not arrive until Monday.

Moddells had a decent sale a couple months back with much of the stuff not excluded until a couple days in. If NTers can continue to share these great deals, another opportunity to get stuff cheap should be just around the corner

Approved and Pending. Looks like they may not arrive until Monday.

Moddells had a decent sale a couple months back with much of the stuff not excluded until a couple days in. If NTers can continue to share these great deals, another opportunity to get stuff cheap should be just around the corner

Seriously. Thanks OP for looking out but i could not find anything for the life of me to purchase....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DAFEATURE

Is there suppose to be an email with a tracking# or something?

Yeah i ordered last night and got the tracking # today.  Shipping from NJ to CT, says it will be here tomorrow by the end of the day.  I ordered 3 hats and it's coming by UPS

Yeah i ordered last night and got the tracking # today.  Shipping from NJ to CT, says it will be here tomorrow by the end of the day.  I ordered 3 hats and it's coming by UPS

Originally Posted by yanks7384

Did you get regular shipping? I'm in ct as well so I'm hoping for wednesday or thursday too.

Did you get regular shipping? I'm in ct as well so I'm hoping for wednesday or thursday too.

frown.gif

yeah, regular shipping

yeah, regular shipping

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom