New Era 30% Sale One Day Only Vol. And I got a 25% off stacker for you

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

smokin.gif
finally got the tracking number
just to find out there's no record of that item
tired.gif

the wait continues

USPS takes some time to register tracking numbers. I got the same e-mail and my tracking didn't work. It should work by tomorrow though and most likely, you'll get the hats before that damn things udpate. Haha.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

smokin.gif
finally got the tracking number
just to find out there's no record of that item
tired.gif

the wait continues

USPS takes some time to register tracking numbers. I got the same e-mail and my tracking didn't work. It should work by tomorrow though and most likely, you'll get the hats before that damn things udpate. Haha.

Got my tracking number the day afterwards. I ordered pretty early in the day though, maybe that's why? Mariners fitted for $20.69 is freaking deals, would have been better without the $5 shipping though lmao

Got my tracking number the day afterwards. I ordered pretty early in the day though, maybe that's why? Mariners fitted for $20.69 is freaking deals, would have been better without the $5 shipping though lmao

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

UPDATE:

Just got off the phone with New Era, if you havent received a tracking number for your order yet, you should be either later on in the afternoon or in the morning.

Obviously they were flooded with orders and have been having some problems handling the volume.

With me, I paid for Next Day Air so they refunded half that charge. I'm sure if you call they'll do the same for you.

What Ricky said - I just got my shipping/tracking info an hour ago.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

UPDATE:

Just got off the phone with New Era, if you havent received a tracking number for your order yet, you should be either later on in the afternoon or in the morning.

Obviously they were flooded with orders and have been having some problems handling the volume.

With me, I paid for Next Day Air so they refunded half that charge. I'm sure if you call they'll do the same for you.

What Ricky said - I just got my shipping/tracking info an hour ago.

Still pending for me. Thanks for the update, I'll give em a call if I don't get tracking tonight. Ordered 4 hats

Still pending for me. Thanks for the update, I'll give em a call if I don't get tracking tonight. Ordered 4 hats

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

The held mine cuz the addy and billing dont match up either...

My gf was trying 2 send it 2 my house cuz she has an apt :/

Whack man

Thats weird, my own does not match either but they still shipped it out. 

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

The held mine cuz the addy and billing dont match up either...

My gf was trying 2 send it 2 my house cuz she has an apt :/

Whack man

Thats weird, my own does not match either but they still shipped it out. 

Back
Top Bottom